[Rate] FIRST CUSTOM RECOLORS!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I did 4 thrones, 2 smokes and a dice master! I am making more Transparent :) Yes, I know they are plain but I think they also have a sharp look.. I made them myself :D Coded by the other owner of Echo!
ToKLaJr.png

50% Me (Editing)
50% Jakob (Coding)
URL:

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Most of these have been released already, but I like them! I am not a big fan on customs unless they are for my hotel specifically like the logo on the throne, but these are nice! Keep it up man!

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
I don't like it... It's just single-colored thrones... and almost anyone can make these.
Nice try though, for making your first customs.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You guys said that the transparent throne wasn't really original I agree so I made this!!:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Transparent Dice Master OPENED: CLOSED:

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
They're pretty easy made... Try using shades on the thrones. It does make the throne better looking.

About the transparant: No, just not my thing.

WhippyXD

Apr 11, 2013
I don't like the thrones i agree with DubzNL Try using shading and make them more like a habbo throne not something wiped up on paint

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
I think it's really good for a first release but like others said, the thrones are quite simple. I like the smoke machine and the dicemasters though.

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
I think it's really good for a first release

No, it's not that good for a first release. I'm a starting custom maker, but my first release was way bigger and better than this one. And i've seen lots of better first releases.

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
No, it's not that good for a first release. I'm a starting custom maker, but my first release was way bigger and better than this one. And i've seen lots of better first releases.

Don't want to say you should stop making customs. It only needs more practice.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
3/10.
These aren't customs. Simply what you did was download an image of the rare, then went to paint, and changed the color and saved it.

Shouldn't even be in the releases section.

Users who are viewing this thread