Random Disconnection

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

I've been working on this emulator for a while now I've manged to fix somethings I am now having trouble with a connection to proxy I've tested many proxies with the emulator it causes random disconnections with the user. Without a proxy the emulator has no random disconnections anyone have any suggestions on what files to edit about the emu connection?

Thanks!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Weird, where is the proxy from? @Zodiak had this exact same issue and we couldn't figure out what was causing it. The proxy was from XZ Networks however.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
@Sledmore and I literally spent around 3 hours waiting for disconnections, seeing if disconnections wouldn't happen, etc and we couldn't find the problem, I ended up moving to Habboons server (DDoS protected) so I no longer needed a proxy. You could try a new server or a new proxy.

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Weird, where is the proxy from? @Zodiak had this exact same issue and we couldn't figure out what was causing it. The proxy was from XZ Networks however.
I have the exact same issue and the proxy is also from XZ Networks for GTE.
I've tried proxies from Host Savor XZ and xhosts. Had the same issue with all of them. Might be a coding error not quiet sure :?
Have you tried the proxy with a different emulator? ;o

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I see any host you recommend :?
I'd recommend OVH for a dedicated server or you could try one of OVH's other services for a VPS. I think they're all DDoS protected however the other services have something like a 5 minute wait before it activates. Either way a proxy wouldn't be needed with one, I'm sure they're cheap aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread