Flash [R63B] HangoutHotel.Net | 24 /7 / VPS Hosted / Cloudflare Protected / And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HangoutHotel

Sep 16, 2013
15dmkpc.gif

Hangout is a brand new Habbo Retro. We just launched on Wednesday, January 6,2014. We are run by two very experienced individuals - Joshua ( The Real Owner Of Meds Hotel ) & Mason.

Just some brief history about the name
Back in 2010, I opened a hotel under the name Hangout. Some of you longtime retro people may or may not remember - but it was pretty popular for its time.

We know what it takes to be at the top, and we feel we have a good chance at succeeding again. We promise to provide a friendly, professional, unique atmosphere at Hangout. Unlike the majority of other hotels out there, we actually care about our user base. We encourage all our users to submit feedback about the site and the hotel.

So, what about features?
We are running on a fast Virtual Private Server (VPS) with 5 GB RAM and a Quad Core CPU.
We are running on a fast webserver.
We are using UberCMS Edited.

Hotel Features
We have just about every feature you'd expect to find on a R63B hotel, such as:
- Custom Horses
- Colored Chat Bubbles

- Relationships

- Profiles in Client
- Diamonds
- Duckets
- 15,000 Start Credits & 10,000 Start Pixels (Duckets)
- Great Economy
- Updated Catalogue
- Free VIP
- Groups
- Bots
- Minimal Lag & Downtime
- Stable Server
- Cloudflare Protection

- Minimail Works!

We really hope you'll join us!

Screenshots
mi2reh.png

17z3w3.png

50r2hv.png

2mhwgf8.png

nfpboi.png

2rzrryf.png

Last edited:

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Not kean on the catalogue, I'd rather it neatly organized but it's up to you I suppose. Great community and dedicated staff. Good luck for the future!

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
This is an ENGLISH speaking forum therefore I would assume that the majority of users on here are ENGLISH. When I went on the hotel people were speaking Malaysian or something and it was the staff not just users. *sigh*

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
This is an ENGLISH speaking forum therefore I would assume that the majority of users on here are ENGLISH. When I went on the hotel people were speaking Malaysian or something and it was the staff not just users. *sigh*
Its an English hotel -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread