R63b Client loads then goes black and disconnects?

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
How can i take them off?
Depends on which program you have, I have ad blocker so the below example it for AdBlocker only, but others may be similar.
4FZyT3E.png

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Got the exact same problems as this guy... my hotel worked when it was on localhost but when i changed to IP the client goes black after it has loaded and yeah blabla its the same thing as this guy. Got all swfs set up correctly and yup...

EDIT: GOT THE SHIT WORKING I HAVE NO FUCKIGN IDEA HOW

FunHotel

Feb 17, 2013
Got the exact same problems as this guy... my hotel worked when it was on localhost but when i changed to IP the client goes black after it has loaded and yeah blabla its the same thing as this guy. Got all swfs set up correctly and yup...

EDIT: GOT THE SHIT WORKING I HAVE NO FUCKIGN IDEA HOW

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
LOL, did you get your emu configured? There is something you need to look for find the number 30 change to 30000 then look for 301 and change to 30001. That should do it. If not I got one part fixed.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
Kyle no offence but you aren't good when it comes to R63b, it is in the emu config. There are 2 number 30 and 301 you need to change them to 30000 and 30001. LOL :L

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Kyle no offence but you aren't good when it comes to R63b, it is in the emu config. There are 2 number 30 and 301 you need to change them to 30000 and 30001. LOL :L
Hi. Well some other guy got it working by doing so, but I just changed it back one minute later. I'm not really sure how I got it working but i'm pretty sure that I re-installed the WHOLE hotel.

Thanks for you help though. And if you are good with these kind of things, please send me a PM. Because I need help with ONE thing.

Users who are viewing this thread