[R63] - Silver Tablet - [SWF] [SQL]

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Hello users of ***** or Devbest, I bring you, the Silver Tablet, I'm not sure if it's already been made, or whatever, but I couldn't find it in my catalogue. So I decided to re-colour it, seen as I don't see much of them, here's a

screenie:

Download:

SQL:

Furniture:
--------------------
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (911119223, 'ads_silvtabl', 'ads_silvtabl', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 8937, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

Catalog_items:
--------------------
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (911119223, 'PAGEIDHERE', '911119223', 'ads_silvtabl', '1', '0', '0', '1');

Furnidata:
--------------------
["s","8937","ads_silvtabl","839224","0","1","1","Silver Tablet","Silver Tablet","Re-coloured and Coded by Ali","-1,"-1"],

-----------------------------
Please keep the credits,

Credits: 90% Sulake for the tablet itself
Credits: 10% Ali (me) for re-colouring and re-coding.

-Enjoy // Join blast // I own // Hiring soon // Customs // New CMS // Get joining //

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Tablet doesn't look quite good as grey;/ and i agree with you that i think i'v seen this coded and designed on a rival forum than DevBest. 4/10.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I feel if it was shaded a little better it would look a ton better! Maybe do some shading and then do another release?! 7/10. Fix the shading and I'm sure it will be a 10/10.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
6/10 - Needs some shading as looks to dull... Was going to add it to my catalogue which is being released but the download link is broken. Use Mediafire or Mega!

aliking

Jul 9, 2014
I'll re-download my SWF Decomplier, and upload a new .swf file download. Thanks for telling them too owen x]

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
ThanksAli. If you need, I can upload it for you as I have Mediafire PRO but otherwise, use Mediafire or Mega, thanks.

aliking

Jul 9, 2014
Literally finishing off the SWF, will upload in ten minutes or so bro.

Updated link: (SWF only)
Thank you for updating the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread