Flash [R63] Marvel Hotel - Join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron

Apr 13, 2012
s1nQFcz.gif

Looking for a new place to be this Christmas? Your preys have been answered. Join us this Christmas while we celebrate our one year anniversary.

Information -
Marvel Hotel has a nice site design along with daily updates in-client, Marvel Hotel has an updated catalog containing the Latest Furniture also including Customs and a Shells Shop. Marvel Hotel updates on a daily-basis offering all users an amazing experience with us. In-game we offer all users Custom Clothing, ability to enable and get involved with daily Events and Competitions.

Staff -
The Marvel Management are dedicated and committed towards Marvel. The staff are professional and very user-welcoming, the staff host daily Events to ensure that users are never bored. We're currently looking for Hotel Moderators, you can find out more about this .

Packages and Credits -
There are various packages to choose from such as, Standard and Ultimate VIP. Daily credits are given by staff and automated set timers, ensuring you will never run low on credits; extra packages for Shells and Credits are also offered.

Images -
You must be registered for see images attach

We hope you like what you see, join us today at

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-12_10-26-26.png
    upload_2014-12-12_10-26-26.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2014-12-12_10-26-58.png
    upload_2014-12-12_10-26-58.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 1

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have always loved hotels running on outdated software. I mean seriously? You're using a RevCMS theme that looks like its barely been touched! Meanwhile, PhoenixEMU running at about 2 years with soft updates (nothing major, nor official) is taking a nap because I highly doubt any users are going to play after they see this. *spits*

Kieron

Apr 13, 2012
The whole point of the theme is that it's plain, it was downloaded as a clean edit and will remain the same; there are few edits such as colours, tabs, pages but I do not think that this needs major 'editing'. There are regular updates to the Hotel as It states above, and maybe more could be changed to the in-game client if there was more stuff released. If you look at my previous article advertising Marvel you could see what it was like in the past.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The whole point of the theme is that it's plain, it was downloaded as a clean edit and will remain the same; there are few edits such as colours, tabs, pages but I do not think that this needs major 'editing'. There are regular updates to the Hotel as It states above, and maybe more could be changed to the in-game client if there was more stuff released. If you look at my previous article advertising Marvel you could see what it was like in the past.
Play the "simplistic" card, I'll draw the "lazy" card. The navigation is even uglier now that you've modified it...and what edits you have made to the color scheme fucked up the majority of the theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread