Flash [R36B] Zaphotel.us ~ Under new management ~ Updated Emu ~ Custom CMS ~ No Lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INicholas

Apr 1, 2014
1342659454.png

Who, where, and what is Zap Hotel?
Zap Hotel is an experienced, consistent hotel that has just reopened due to the previous owner unable to commit time to owning Zap. Zap was first opened by Jonteh in 2010 and is still going strong! Our new owners, Johno and Flickers, are currently trying to get Zap back to it's original awesome and epic retro experience that it used to be. Zap has no lag, due to the updated emulator, and both the CMS and emulator will not stop updating until it's the best of the best! We have also gotten more users onto our community now since the reset, and we sure are willing to get more users coming! We hardly have any bugs on Zap, but please tell a staff member if you find one, it would be very appreciated!
A main feature that is new on Zap is that now we provide FREE VIP, that's right, FREE VIP. The best customs, rares, ultra rares and more! We have groups, updated profiles, new chat bubbles, pets including HORSES, pixel exchange, unlimited HC Club, Wonka furniture, and we are still going to be updating our catalogue!

Some screenshots:

Login page:
You must be registered for see images attach

"Me" page:

Community page:

We host daily weekly events like ROTW:

User Profile page:

A fun screenshot!

Emulator features:

Hope to see you on Zap! Mention that you are from DevBest to either me or Imperius and you'll get 20,000 free coins and 2,000 free pixels!

So, what are you still doing here? GET ONTO ZAP HOTEL NOW! AT zaphotel.us, register for free!

See ya in the hotel!

-Nicholas

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Zaps era has ended way back when jonty stepped down, this hotel averages to 15 users maximum a day doesnt have enough staff members to help the hotel grow, and the exact same owners of boom, technically its just a replica of boon but instead boom averages to about 200+ users a day this hotel wont be able to rebuild what jonty has struggled to built, this is just my opinion :p

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Zaps era has ended way back when jonty stepped down, this hotel averages to 15 users maximum a day doesnt have enough staff members to help the hotel grow, and the exact same owners of boom, technically its just a replica of boon but instead boon averages to about 200+ users a day this hotel wont be able to rebuild what jonty has struggled to built, this is just my opinion :p
I agree, you should of just left it close when it had a decent Rep. but goodluck anyway!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Zaps era has ended way back when jonty stepped down, this hotel averages to 15 users maximum a day doesnt have enough staff members to help the hotel grow, and the exact same owners of boom, technically its just a replica of boon but instead boom averages to about 200+ users a day this hotel wont be able to rebuild what jonty has struggled to built, this is just my opinion :p
True Dat M8 ..

INicholas

Apr 1, 2014
Xellos, why don't you come over to Zap now? Johno and Flickers are currently trying to get things back to the way they used to be after Jonteh left, so give them some time before a new Zap era will come! Thanks for the luck though.
If you need a graphics artist pm me.

-Kontrol
A graphics position would be taken by Johno or Flickers, but come over to Zap and Johno if he would approve! He is currently not taking in any staff request because he is busy getting the CMS ready but when he is done I will let you know ASAP.
Good luck.
Thanks Liam, you too.

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Getting 20 online everyday, is "trying to get things back to the way they used to be"
When johno gets 200 online everyday pm and i'll sure register
If not, its better off closing..just put the misery away this is a disgrace to jonty's work
its like someone re-opening habplus with 10 users everyday

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Getting 20 online everyday, is "trying to get things back to the way they used to be"
When johno gets 200 online everyday pm and i'll sure register
If not, its better off closing..just put the misery away this is a disgrace to jonty's work
its like someone re-opening habplus with 10 users everyday
Truee again :p

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
This "Zap era" will probably end soon. LOL It looks like shit now. Just sayin.

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Hotel has now been hacked gg

Administrator account has been hacked
Hotel redirects to meatspin

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I don't want to be annoying or anything but IlumniaCMS is open to public for 2-3 years now.

INicholas

Apr 1, 2014
Hotel has now been hacked gg

Administrator account has been hacked
Hotel redirects to meatspin
Zap has now fixed that, so you can go back on!

ANNOUNCEMENT! Zap and Boom have now merged together into one hotel! Now there are more users, at least 100 per day, and more chances for staff and more! So come now!

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
It's all about making the hotel unique; this isnt. However i wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread