[Quick Tips] Jays Help Guide

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
One:

You should stop acting like a complete fool: It's good that you're trying to help people with this but as I've said before and I'm not going to constant repeat myself it's been posted before and if you would just take a look at the rules: Content that have already been posted and is being posted again after that will be closed so that means easily that your thread will be closed because it's been posted before.

Two:

The whole part where you said that you've learnt this on your own is non-sense and I'm not even going to put any more words in it because it's just simply not true because the fix was there way before you joined Devbest and you are not the creator of any of these fixes as far as my knowledge goes.

Three:

No I'm not going anywhere. You should check out the Habbo rules before your going to make any rude comments against me because you know that I'm right here. And even though I appreciate your input for this I don't appreciate this language neither the rude way that you're talking to me. and I'm not going to do anything for a little boy like you so you should just get used to this instead.

@Sledmore Maybe you're able to do something with this thread along with his rude comments.
Are you fucking kidding me right now? You come to this thread to start shit and then try to point it back on me? No one fucking told you to comment on a 2 month old thread that is here to help people with multiple tools that can be used to benefit people, go back to where ever the fuck you were and get off your fat ass and do something besides sit here and try to be a moderator when you're not

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'm wondering now how old you are because you're really coming over like a little child here: If you're not able to accept advice and criticism then you should simply not come to this forum because then this is not the right place for you to be. Clearly I'm trying as hard as I can to follow the rules and try to guide others to see the rules before they post something on Devbest it doesn't make me a moderator and it doesn't make me act like a moderator it's just the way of helping people especially when you've been a member of the community for so many years you still try to help people that sometimes do need help witj anything.

Again you should stop being so rude because I'm trying to help you here avoiding to get infraction bans and being warned just because you're trying to help. And again it does not matter whether this thread is a month old or a year old there's always a thread that's older and you're simply posting resources that has already been posted by someone else and that's mostly the reason why your thread gets closed and what not it's hard for you to understand but you'll understand it eventually because that is just the rules that anyone should obey and should keep it on.

OT: Now seeing that you've got 14 warnings which some are due your rude way of spamming & your off-topic posting I'm not going to further waste my time.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I'm wondering now how old you are because you're really coming over like a little child here: If you're not able to accept advice and criticism then you should simply not come to this forum because then this is not the right place for you to be. Clearly I'm trying as hard as I can to follow the rules and try to guide others to see the rules before they post something on Devbest it doesn't make me a moderator and it doesn't make me act like a moderator it's just the way of helping people especially when you've been a member of the community for so many years you still try to help people that sometimes do need help witj anything.

Again you should stop being so rude because I'm trying to help you here avoiding to get infraction bans and being warned just because you're trying to help. And again it does not matter whether this thread is a month old or a year old there's always a thread that's older and you're simply posting resources that has already been posted by someone else and that's mostly the reason why your thread gets closed and what not it's hard for you to understand but you'll understand it eventually because that is just the rules that anyone should obey and should keep it on.

OT: Now seeing that you've got 14 warnings which some are due your rude way of spamming & your off-topic posting I'm not going to further waste my time.
Ok but the difference is you only have 57 posts so obviously I am going to have more warnings having almost 1000 posts and accidently postig twice and the last warning I got was because of this thread being under Help and Support (Which was posted 2 months ago) instead of Tutorials so it doesn't change the fact that you came on here and you didn't give advice you started hating on the thread because other people might have posted similiar guides? Advice and help would be to point me into a direction or give feedback, not say "This has already been posted so I am not going to like it" "This is old so it's pointless" or among the many other comments you mentioned in your replies.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
What you're bringing in here is way beyond the subject I don't have that many posts because I've not been around for a while but I'm also a low-poster which means that I don't post much and only post in the threads where I'm really interested in replying on or giving advice on or helping on so I don't post much and when I'm posting then as you can see I'm trying to stay out of the warning / infraction zone and so I'm not going to be rude unlike to you to be honest because you where being completely rude against me which was unneeded for when I was trying to help you around.

Again you should keep this out of this subject because it's not about who has the higher post counts and who does not and who is better than someone because nobody's perfect and I'm trying to help you so you should put a little more appreciation in to my advice / help / suggestions.

Again: I'm not being a hater you may want to read my posts better before you're actually going to call me a hater because that's the biggest non-sense you can tell me now and it's really making me tired that people like you call others haters because they are trying to help you around with the problems and trying to help you around in the future and again you should not come around when you can't take advice or critics critics are there to be given and really you should think about that because not all the people are really mean when they give you critics on what you've done or what you've posted.

It's true it's been posted before and I'm not going to point you to the same rule again where you should really check whether the thread exists or not because clearly there is a thread like this with the same guidance and it's been posted many times before and those threads got closed fairly with a fair reason and so it's a fair reason to close this again if the thread is still existing.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
What value should I put for WIRED Effect: Match Furni to Position & State? The problem is that it doesn't save the furnis we select that's why it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread