Question: What emulator to use.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So the thing is I've always had trouble using and finding the right emulator for my hotel. I've always wanted to set up an R63B hotel and I've always hard a hard time finding the right emulator and it's really annoying me actually. So I've decided to drop the question here for you to give a good emulator that is actually good!

Does not matter if it's a Java or a C# Emulator as long as it's good so please help me out and include the R63B SWF's.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I recommend Plus Emulator (it's the most stable R63B emulator, not the most stable emulator but it'll do the job). If you can find the right technical developer to play with the source a little and stabilize the features (in-game) then you should be alright. :up:

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Would be nice if your able to provide me a link to the download so I'm able to download & Use it right away. And if there is a good R63 Emulator then that would be fine as well as long as my hotel goes up :).

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Would be nice if your able to provide me a link to the download so I'm able to download & Use it right away. And if there is a good R63 Emulator then that would be fine as well as long as my hotel goes up :).

If the revision doesn't matter to you, then use cracked Phoenix 3.11.0 - very stable, very few bugs, but ... out of date features.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I recommend Plus Emulator (it's the most stable R63B emulator, not the most stable emulator but it'll do the job). If you can find the right technical developer to play with the source a little and stabilize the features (in-game) then you should be alright. :up:
Just out of intrest, what makes Plus Emulator so 'unstable' in your mind? When it was actually used properly (before all the leaks happened, when it was on h+), it got 1000+ online daily, and on some rare occasions, exceeding the 2000 mark. Hotels like Habboon use it now and have had 1500 online without issues (Small edits were made, not anything serious though).
If you were to suggest a more stable emulator, what would you say? (If you were referring to Phoenix, I don't think you can be more wrong)

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
Just out of intrest, what makes Plus Emulator so 'unstable' in your mind? When it was actually used properly (before all the leaks happened, when it was on h+), it got 1000+ online daily, and on some rare occasions, exceeding the 2000 mark. Hotels like Habboon use it now and have had 1500 online without issues (Small edits were made, not anything serious though).
If you were to suggest a more stable emulator, what would you say? (If you were referring to Phoenix, I don't think you can be more wrong)

I was surely referring to Phoenix Emulator, due its out of date. As you can see what I stated above, that Plus is the more reliable revision 63b emulator out now, the bugs and issues aren't major. Just a few edits and the emulator is perfect for use. The author of the thread said he doesn't really 'care' what revision, he just wants a reliable emulator. I told him in that case if he doesn't care which revision Phoenix is the best decision (due its out of date). :cool:

BenJustin123

Dec 18, 2013
i open phoenix emu and it work and my client work but my emu not open it , it come like there is no emu on and i check if there is a problem on config on emu and i saw that no problems so idk , please i need help

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
i open phoenix emu and it work and my client work but my emu not open it , it come like there is no emu on and i check if there is a problem on config on emu and i saw that no problems so idk , please i need help

Please click and submit a thread: Explain to the members of the forum what problem(s) you need resolved and I sure someone will help you resolve the issue(s) you are experiencing. You are going off topic!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Use Butterfly Emulator r105 (I think its that) (Cant link as rival forum)
It takes a while to get everything working, but its worth it..as I'm using it 100% fixed with RevCMS

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Again: I'm not going to use Butterfly it's a utter waste of time and then I'd rather just take out Swift emulator and use that one. Swift emulator has most of the things fixed and if you need a fix for it then you can just find it here or on rival forums.

I'm thinking of going old-fashioned and use Phoenix 3.11.0. Or I'm just going to build up my way on Uber emulator.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So I'm still wondering what emulator is preferred to use because I'm still not sure. Not giving out links as this is not an release thread nor a help thread for anyone else than me so please give me advice or don't really post a comment unless it's there to help me out with this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread