Problems With Uber Cms Updated (Nyan Edition)

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Hello I've created a new thread because it seemed like i was getting answers for some things I have already done.
Only Post on my Thread if you can give me a possible solution.

(Straightforward) How to put your Hotel Logo on Register , Page and Login Page.

(Depends) When I register on my hotel it is straightforward easy and it works however if you log out and want to sign in again it will just keep reloading the login Page.

(Straightforward) This might be a problem but how can you add Custom badge also I do not have C:/Images in Htdocs so should I add them plus i do not have any SWF's yet so will that be a problem.

(Depends)When Im on the Site , When I try add a tag I am redirected to a Not Page Found.

(Depends) Every Time i go to my VIP page I get a Template System Error.

(Simple) How do you change , texts on your Retro to say Instead of Uber Club to (your Hotel Name)

So People of devbest , can some people help me or lead me to something that will , I will be most gracious.

P.S I know some of the questions are sort Newbie is just i have stopped the retro making thing ages ago when there was R26 retros everywhere and I just been playing retros so it's like for me Teaching a clueless dog , advanced skills.

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Dash , Comment if your going give me help please give me a useful "You ditch that shitty CMS, and install RevCMS." is absolute no help whatsoever and thank you Twistz Im be sure to try that and I'll let you know if it worked. Also Dash I dont like a RevCms tbh i think it looks nothing like any other retros or even Habbo for that fact and personally i don't like it.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Dash , Comment if your going give me help please give me a useful "You ditch that shitty CMS, and install RevCMS." is absolute no help whatsoever and thank you Twistz Im be sure to try that and I'll let you know if it worked. Also Dash I dont like a RevCms tbh i think it looks nothing like any other retros or even Habbo for that fact and personally i don't like it.

facepalm.jpg

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Dash If you want to help me instead of annoying me , i will be glad but Im not understanding why your just posting pointless non-helpful posts.
This a Help Thread not a Pointless Spam Thread.:down:
Also I have my own oppinion I dont like RevCMS and I dont really care so if your going to help me post helpful threads to help or just go away and spam someone else:mad:
Thank you

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
For your custom badge problem, you need the c_images folder, which comes with your SWFs. Once you get them, put the badges in c_images->album1584

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
It is very helpful if you think about it -.-

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Im using gordon swfs and they dont seem to have a file called r63 but I know where the c/images is located so imma just put them in htdocs and where there suppose go.

Users who are viewing this thread