Problems with Mother

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
So on Friday we had a school dance. My mom had bought me new clothes for the dance. I appreciated them very much. When I got home from the dance, she told me to hang up the button-down shirt she bought me. I set it on a shelf where it couldn't be harmed. Today, she asked me where the shirt was when we were getting ready for church. I told her it was right on the shelf. She FLIPPED OUT, she spent a half hour lecturing me about how I don't respect them and how I take advantage of them. So now, I have to buy my next pair of shoes, and wash all of my laundry. I don't understand how me, being 12, could be treated like I am 40 years old and still living with my parents. I don't take advantage of them because I am dependent on them, I'm not even old enough for them to kick me out yet. I don't know why she got so mad because I didn't hang up this shirt. What should I do?

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Torture her by not giving her hugs or talking to her at all. That's what I used to do.

I like that Idea. I will use it.

I also came up with another idea -- Don't wash my clothes for weeks on end until they stink so bad and they are so dirty that she insists on washing them herself (I will actually keep a clean stash of clothes so that I can look civilized at school)

Joe1

Mar 31, 2011
Lol I've been doing laundry since I was 10, but what you do is, wash it wrong, and like ruin some clothes so thats he thinks you can't do laundry (y)

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
You should apologize to the shirt, its not nice taking advantage of shirts like that! Your a big fat meany head!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well,

You could do what Kryptos said, it does work, and you could do your own idea, make it that your mother is a bad mother, will really get one over on her.

And you could do what I do to my dad, he' acts like a complete idiot to me now, so I've been getting aggressive with him, making him angry, ruining his stuff, loosing his work sheets, loosing his clients licenses and stuff.

Also, just make it look like you've gone mental, and just go mad at her for no apparent reason, gob at her when she does to you or before she does to you.

I'd be a right c*nt with her if she had ago at me like that specially if it was for nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread