Problems with adding customs to the catalog

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have googled different threads everywhere, and they all end into: I'll discord you, or I'll send you a PM. All threads I have found don't answer my question yet, because the topic starters question was answered through DM and not throughout the thread.

I have downloaded some custom furni. I have used the furni creator and the icon creator to create icons for it, and SQL data.

I placed all swfs in hof furni.
I succesfully made a catalog page in my staff catalog where I keep all my customs. They do show up there as entries.
I placed all icons in icons folder within the hof furni folder.
Furnidata is added on the bottom of the xml through notepad ++
I added catalog items and furniture data throughout the queries in navicat with one of the administrators furni creator tool. It works.
I also added the catalog page ID in there, which i called 696969 to my amusement, and because i was bored.

But then, the name and description are still called after the furni names. Do I change these in navicat? And there is no icon in the catalog, and when I put the furni on the ground it shows only a black box.

Screenshot here:

Am I still overlooking something? I cleared my cookies in firefox, used update items and update catalog. I restarted the plus emulator (release 2), it did not give any error. Icon name is the same as the furni name but then with _icon added, icons are pngs.

Hope this can be cleared up and can prove useful to other beginners like myself

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
I am using a localhost hotel. I purged the cache. I used the crystal pack from this forum.
I managed to fix it. I placed the furni data all down the line, and then the hotel saw it as a wallitem. Now i placed all furnidata on the top of the xml with notepad++ and they showed up after a quick refresh. Some of the data regarding the modes was wrong, so that explained why some furnis wouldnt turn on and off. Instead of 1 i added 2 and after another refresh everything worked.

One more question: I hear the term tags a lot, what exactly is it and where can I see it or where do i have to look for?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread