Problems Editting Logo On Index

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
Hello!

I know this is a really nooby post and I should be shot for posting this but.

Basically, My logo on my homepage is different from the one on the rest of my site. Obviously, I have changed the logo file in images and replaced any other logo file in the images file.

So the image must be taken from an external source? Does anyone else use this index code + fancy giving me some assistance?

Im using Uber2.0 and an index code that I found on an external forum so I assume I cant link back, Right?

Thanks Anyway -

Ben
q0sUzKl

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
I've checked my css. I'll have a look for the code now.

[Edit]

I can't copy the file As I'm on the phone. I have found the original post but its on *****. I'll pm it to you?

And I tried adding a screenshot but it didn't work. Go to - manichotel.com and take a look until I can get back to the pc.

LukeeDat

Jun 15, 2013
Eh...
This is one of the most easy things to do...
Right, go into ROOT/APP/TPL/SKINS/{Your Skin}/IMAGES - Then you wanna look for habbologo_whiteR.gif and habbologo_blackR.gif - Delete these both, and make a copy of the logo you want to use... Now name one copy of your logo habbologo_whiteR.gif and the other one habbologo_blackR.gif - Then simply drag and drop them into your images file..
Goodluck.

WarElephant

Jun 2, 2013
Try editing your CSS and changing the dimensions to fit the image. The logo itself is 157x52.. And the container that holds the logo is 110x40 this might not work, but its worth a shot.

Benjames

Jan 2, 2013
I think you may be right. I studied the css and the css used an image in static/styles/v3/images/hfwhite.png. I replaced this image with mine (using the same name) and their is now no logo.

WarElephant

Jun 2, 2013
If all else fails.. In your v3_landing.css look for
Code:
background-image: url("images/logo.png");

and replace it with
Code:
background-image: url("http://manichotel.com/images/logo.png") !important

Users who are viewing this thread