pocketCMS :: English Edition

Johnniyo

yo.
May 4, 2012
Heya Devbest,

I am happy to re-release PocketCMS, but in English!

This CMS was originally in Portugese, but I translated it into English, hopefully translating every code into the Universal Language. Really, please look at this CMS. It is a sex bomb.

Download: You can download the CMS .

Screenshots: I've decided to be unique and made a live demo. You can find it here, or type in in the address bar.

DEMO NOTICE: You will need to register for an account on the demo, as it is a live demo of the CMS. All people who register will be able to access every part of the CMS.

Credits: Tonight (90%), for coding the CMS, and 10% to me for trying to translate the entire CMS.

Requirements: According to the page, you will need the Pheonix Database. However, if you wish for the database I am using, feel free to ask me.

Original File: The original CMS (in Portugese) can be found .

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Anybody else get housekeeping error? I cant get on housekeeping or dont see it tbh, Changed DB.

-BenHands
ty

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
What the fuck.
This resembles Phoenix PHP/CF in so many ways.

Makes it hard for me to believe it's a new CMS.
The directorys and files look like PhoenixPHP too. :confused:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
This is Not a CMS,DAMN i Hate People That Only Edit Some Stuff In Some CMS then rename It and re-release It,Please Don't Fool People by saying it's your CMS,Give Some Credits To Loris and Some For You For the redisign & also Don't Forget That almost Everyone Don't Use PhoenixPHP any more Due That It's Full with eXploits.

Johnniyo

yo.
May 4, 2012
I'm sorry but all the information I was given was on that link I have provided above; the link to the original file. I apologize if it is PhoenixPHP, just edited but I've never seen PheonixPHP ? :L

Sorry.

This is Not a CMS,DAMN i Hate People That Only Edit Some Stuff In Some CMS then rename It and re-release It,Please Don't Fool People by saying it's your CMS,Give Some Credits To Loris and Some For You For the redisign & also Don't Forget That almost Everyone Don't Use PhoenixPHP any more Due That It's Full with eXploits.

I had no idea where this was made, nor did I know about PheonixPHP. So go f*ck yourself. Unless you can read Portuguese then I suggest you keep your gob shut. All I did was translate the CMS into English. Also, what's with your UPPER CASE and lower case? That's all.

AidenHoster

Jun 23, 2012
5/10 Dont Like The Index

hr-3043-49.hd-3091-7.ch-3185-92.lg-3138-92-92.he-3082-92.fa-3230-62.ca-3131-92-89.cc-3158-92,s-0.g-1.d-3.h-3.a-0,ee685c6aa9646486c882635c4c050b0b.gif
XA!D3N R3TR00

Johnniyo

yo.
May 4, 2012
Nice cms already telling by how it was "hacked"!
That wasn't me, it was some other person using the demo. Everyone will be able to change all settings; the whole point is that people experience it through a live demo. The demo has been restored; and whoever changed all the settings FUCK OFF.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
That wasn't me, it was some other person using the demo. Everyone will be able to change all settings; the whole point is that people experience it through a live demo. The demo has been restored; and whoever changed all the settings FUCK OFF.
Lol. I posted a news article on it. Didn't do anything else though/.

unberon

Jul 13, 2012
Dude what the fuck is up with the way you type, its so god dam annoying. You did it on a rival forum (rage-zone) as well. Whenever I read one of your posts, I feel like killing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts