PlusEMU Leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I decided to release his (Tweeney's) pride and joy (BCStorm edit)

EMU;
DB; bobba
EMU Mirror;
SWFs:
Catalog: bobba.pro (used on eubbo)

Live view; habbo.pro

Credits; Ash, Myself, Muscab, Bren, Lukas/Luke, Brad.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Thanks for this wonderful release

- This version is quite old and was given to Matty to fix up. He let Dylan from Chase run it and thats where everything went wrong (Cant trust nubs these days) its got a few bugs and has major MySQL problems but its probably better than the majority of things around this community.

- As for client up to date BCStorm has newer versions available but I dunno how stable that is these days either.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thought something like that, thanks for clearing it up Michael. Besides, they never can keep up with the actual PlusEMU. This proofs once again that you need to be carefully with who you trust.

Anyways, Tweeney is still a respected member and ex-staff of DevBest, the main post has been edited as it breaks the Insulting Members rule.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I'll try this out, would never use on a live hotel due to the fact it's Habplus' work and I'd rather buy the Emulator and offer some kind of payment/inspiration for the dev team behind this.

Never-the-less, thanks.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Thought something like that, thanks for clearing it up Michael. Besides, they never can keep up with the actual PlusEMU. This proofs once again that you need to be carefully with who you trust.

Anyways, Tweeney is still a respected member and ex-staff of DevBest, the main post has been edited as it breaks the Insulting Members rule.
Aw thanks mysterious moderator :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
mhm. Funny how this is released right after I was making a troll thread about it. :p Anyways fuck this version its outdated and nowhere near as good as the newer one. -1 for leaking it

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You bunch of ** whoever released this. And if you use it you're even more of a **. Make your own server and be unique rather than stealing from Tom which has known bugs in it. Just shows that if you have to use this knowing it has bugs, your hotel must fucking suck

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You bunch of ** whoever released this. And if you use it you're even more of a **. Make your own server and be unique rather than stealing from Tom which has known bugs in it. Just shows that if you have to use this knowing it has bugs, your hotel must fucking suck
Nice to see you in this section again. lol
OT: What bugs exactly are there? Source Included?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

i agree With M0nsta releasing this isn't going to make your hotel as special. But Thanks i guess

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I will be using this on my hotel (Light) just because it doesnt have no where near as many bugs as BcStorm !

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
Haha, pretty little noobs will now get this emu. Goodluck for those who will use it but i suggest to work for your own server instead of leaking.

Thanks for reading,
Majestic.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
It wont start up lol. What do I install again, (mysql database thingy or some shit lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread