[PlusEmu] Black Group Badges

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Are your group badges actually black or invisible? Enter room that has a group. Press F12 id you're on chrome, then console to see if it's requesting an image that can't be found. :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
It's totally black, f12 has no errors. I am on php 7.0.13 XAMPP

yRV17vl.png

This is preview

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
I am 100% sure it is , i had the same problem , in the habbo-imaging you have a file "badge.php" <- that is in the wrong PHP version (since there are some updates since php 5.6)
(not sure if implemented in a cms these days since i have my own)

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
I am 100% sure it is , i had the same problem , in the habbo-imaging you have a file "badge.php" <- that is in the wrong PHP version (since there are some updates since php 5.6)
(not sure if implemented in a cms these days since i have my own)
After what are you saying, I am surely it's because php version. Someone could give for the php7 ver badge.php

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
It's because you're using PHP 7. Some of the functions to do with greyscaling aren't supported in PHP 7. You'll either have to re-code and fix them, or just downgrade to an older version of PHP.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
If you switch to php 5.6, I'll guarantee you that 100% those badges will be fixed. :) It happened to me before.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
This is a really old thread, but I see that many have been facing this issue. I fixed the issue back when I had it and it doesn't hurt to share a working badge.php with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread