PLUS Room Bundle

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
Hey guys ,

Using the plus emulator r2 for my hotel but i got confused as ***
I was trying to create a room bundle (not knowing how) ,
Checked out the emulator source and the only thing i found is INTERACTION TYPE ?!
can somebody help me set up a room bundle?
I have the catalogue layout ect, not the knowledge to do it i guess

Would love if you'd share the solution here,
I guess this would help out alot of people

Love

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
Behaviour_data is an integer, so that's not it i guess , i was working on exchange and it's the value count , where i never see a reference to behaviour data in the ROOMDEAL interaction type

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Room bundles doesn't work yet atm. I tried but I get a weird error:
Code:
ERROR - Critical >> Critical Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Items.Item.UserWalksOffFurni(RoomUser user) in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Items\Item.cs:regel 671
   bij Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.OnCycle() in C:\Users\Plus\Desktop\PlusEMU Development R3\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:regel 726
If you want to try, you have to reference with furniture behaviour_data (i.e. 1), 1 references to the ID of the deal in catalog_deals. Only thing you have to do is to add it to catalog_items.

Bekmezci

Sep 14, 2011
No i don't , i do know where the error comes from : The room bundle of yours does it include any wired?

No i don't , i do know where the error comes from : The room bundle of yours does it include any wired?
Or custom room model ect? if i try a custom room model AND OR a room with wired AND OR a room with a teleport it does NOT work

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017

Or custom room model ect? if i try a custom room model AND OR a room with wired AND OR a room with a teleport it does NOT work
Then it probably is the custom room model. I hope someone can fix this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread