[Plugin-Dev] RevASE - Yes, another great ASE. [CookieMonsta]

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hey there! If you saw Predicts Uber Re-Dev, you must of seen that great vBSEO hk theme he had....
Well, i asked him alot of times for the files so i could make it for RevCMS but i got no answers. So, i just went to the vBSEO demo site and ripped the ass out of them!
So the ase is really really looking good.
--------------------
Features.
  • Cool java script features (like pop up error box's)
  • Neat, and lots of features.... i dont know what to write.
-------------------
Alright so, i know your going to ask 1 thing,
What happened to visual ase.
Well, i was using x10 hosting to make it but my account got suspended for "Copyrighted Mateirial". So yeah, i had no reach to my files.
BUT it was a good thing that i saved it once on my computer, so i just released what i had left, which wasnt much. SO NOW IM GOING TO MAKE THIS ASE KICK ASS.
------------------
First screenshot is the dashboard>
---
And you can hide box content! for example, here is the dash not hidden>
and now you click on "Dashboard" to hide the box>
----------------
Thats it for now ;) bye :D

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Really nice, but I've seen that as a theme on themeforest or something,
Its a vBSEO theme (v bulletin)
--
But it hasnt been made for rev ^.^
>:^D

Update:
Login is now done, but i made it look slick :)

As you see in the screenshot, it still has the site content on the menu bar, but it is all "..." untill you login. :)

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Its a vBSEO theme (v bulletin)
--
But it hasnt been made for rev ^.^
>:^D

Update:
Login is now done, but i made it look slick :)

As you see in the screenshot, it still has the site content on the menu bar, but it is all "..." untill you login. :)

Better if you remove the menu bar for the login, and then when a user logs in, the menu bar slides in from the side.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Better if you remove the menu bar for the login, and then when a user logs in, the menu bar slides in from the side.
:eek: That sounds sexy. I will be working on that.
---- Also, when you log in and an error happens, you will get a nice js pop up explaining the error>>>>

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
:eek: That sounds sexy. I will be working on that.
---- Also, when you log in and an error happens, you will get a nice js pop up explaining the error>>>>

Should just have 'Incorrect access level, please try again' as it's more professional. Also, a consideration would be to make an housekeeping termination system where if a user has tried to login to the housekeeping more than 3 times, the user gets blocked from the housekeeping :)

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Should just have 'Incorrect access level, please try again' as it's more professional. Also, a consideration would be to make an housekeeping termination system where if a user has tried to login to the housekeeping more than 3 times, the user gets blocked from the housekeeping :)
Will do. And thank your for correcting my gramor.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
'Grammar.' Also, how about rank protection too, if a user isn't above rank 6, or whatever, then the user gets re-directed to the home-page or an error page
I was thinking that 3 times they fail to login, they get blocked out. So the ase goes in lock-down and only owners can login cad view the login logs. ;D Then they can choose to make the lock down come off of keep on.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
I was thinking that 3 times they fail to login, they get blocked out. So the ase goes in lock-down and only owners can login cad view the login logs. ;D Then they can choose to make the lock down come off of keep on.

Seems like a good idea, another idea would be to do something like a database backup'er,

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Seems like a good idea, another idea would be to do something like a database backup'er,
That was actualy the first thing i did.
It has a time stamp (every 5 days), and it exports a copy of the db to a folder that is to be configured in the database.
For example, if you are rank 7 (default), you will have the "Administration" area were it will say "CMS & DB managemnet", there you can configure maintenace etc. etc. etccccccc. <'3

Stretchers

Feb 18, 2012
Can't believe how Nice this looks, it looks very Slick and professional very nice ideas i've been reading from both you and Joshua, Really cant wait until this is Released Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread