Shockwave PlexRP.COM ~ The only best V26RP open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
After months of development, I am now proud to invite you all to join . It was a regeneration of retrorp, except we are now more advanced, the corporations and more stable, and can promise you, it will be your new addiction! Also, known to be the fastest growing V26RP currently open.

How did PlexRP open
PlexRP first started to be developed at around the end of August, we was working on improving the security and fixing as many errors we can possibly find. Due to the demand increasing, there was eventually no other v26 RP open, which soon forced us to open PlexRP, for the benefit of it's users. To avoid further downtime, we also have many new features and are therefore DoS protected. We only opened about 2-3 days back, and we already made it to the top 15 on retroslist, and increasing! Currently, we are a pretty new hotel rapidly increasing users. So the faster you come, the more likely you can get hold of a staff application or even a corporation manager position!

Features
- :undercover on/off (for police to go undercover)
- NEW President Corporation
- 20+ Corporations
- Unemployed rate is estimated to be only 15% of PlexRP!
- Gangs
- Fully working Brawl & Team Deathmatch
- 6 manager position for corporations currently open!
- Dragons
- Rocket
- Cauldron
- Plenty more!
- Updated commands
- All other basic RP features

Up coming features:
- Staff Applications (when we get 20+ users daily)
- Colour Wars (80% complete)
- Car System (48% complete)
- 'Zombie Infection' game (Only at PlexRP! 90% complete)
- New weapons, all available for purchase! (70% complete)
- Other user suggested ideas arriving.

I won't tell you any more, as it's all a surprise from when you enter PlexRP! So why not nip in and start roleplaying? Here are some screenie's:

If you have suggestions or improvements you think would help PlexRP improve, then please do not hesitate to tell me.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Super Ugly CMS lol, gay. dont lik it 0/10

Your CMS is so ugly, didnt even bother to register.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Nice future features your thinking of. But you should make the CMS better, it looks horrible. That will make people not in a mood to visit your RP hotel.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Super Ugly CMS lol, gay. dont lik it 0/10

Your CMS is so ugly, didnt even bother to register.
You, need to remove your photo off your devbest profile account. People will get jealous, (it's sarcasm btw.)
Nice future features your thinking of. But you should make the CMS better, it looks horrible. That will make people not in a mood to visit your RP hotel.
Thanks for some suggestions, what do you not like about the CMS?

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
You, need to remove your photo off your devbest profile account. People will get jealous, (it's sarcasm btw.)

Thanks for some suggestions, what do you not like about the CMS?

I personally don't like your background, registering now but it has some buggs with the name???

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Nigga, If you're going to hate me for the review which i provided, then "PEOPLE JUST IMAGINE HOW GOOD HOTEL OWNER WILL HE BE". (sarcasm)

Anyway,

Bro, Its why we give you review, so you can improve shit, And not hate on other people. lol you're so fucking immature for a hotel owner.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Bad cms change the index and change the topbg and the bg then i may re-consider signing up
I love the way in your title you say only r26 and best if your he only one ofcourse u gunn be the best lol

Yinga

Sep 30, 2013
CMS is shit.. Did you even bother changing anything in your CMS such as your background & the /index is just horrible.. I'm the crappest guy ever at GFX stuff, but I could do a better job. Sorry for sounding like an asshole, but it's the truth. "Get the truth, Gain a lot" I always say..

I might be able to help you out with the CMS.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
With the look of the CMS, it will drive people away right away, you need to work on a new CMS.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
If you fix up a few things said above I'll be more than happy to join since I haven't played a RP in ages and can't even find one anymore.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Rama just give up on Habbo and Roleplay it self especially..
You will always fail.

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
Lol, Everyone complaining about the cms? It's v26 not exactly going to have bootstrap is it.. It looked decent would of played it bout It's closed:( good luck in the future and next time don't listen to hate.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Lol, Everyone complaining about the cms? It's v26 not exactly going to have bootstrap is it.. It looked decent would of played it bout It's closed:( good luck in the future and next time don't listen to hate.
Exactly, its a v26 retro its not goin to b an amazing cms like revcms or nun. all he needs to do is fix the header and bg nothing wrong

T3ch

May 23, 2013
i like the commands and every thing but the cms is lacking so 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread