Recruiting PixelSteam - Needing builders / redstoners / Trapmakers / Bukkit'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Hello everyone! Sindre here (again), and I'm currently in the progress of making a Pixelmon server named PixelSteam. (Domain, server, and some plugins all done. Building, permissions, and some other buggerall stuff left)

The idea behind it is to make a customized world, as most servers I've been to during my time playing Pixelmon focus on recreating the games. Thus, I'm in the works of creating custom cities, custom leaders, and a custom storyline all within Minecraft!

There will also be a 'wild' area, where players may roam free. If they build a gym (on a claimed lot of land), they may be allowed to make leaders that can provide specified types of badges. Only 8 gyms will be approved, and the creators need to face the risk that some other gym may take their place if it is deemed better. (Wild Island it's called, will be a bit harder than the storyline.

Although, all of this is a ton of work. Thus, I am writing this thread.
As is, I've got enough on my hands with building and permissions (to ensure that everyone gets a fair game, which doesn't alter the gameplay).
I'm also not the best when it comes to Bukkit, thus there's a few things I won't be sure of how I'll get to work (even with googling).

Therefore, we're in need of:
- Builders
- Redstone / trapmakers / Maze geniuses for each of our gyms

Here's what you'll need to do to apply for Builder:
So, send this to me through PM if you're afraid anyone else'll get this information.
- Show me some of your creations
- Be able to build after themes
- Work relating to some of my ideas
- Age?
- Skype / mail / other means of contact.

Don't worry, builders won't need to do the redstone contraptions, mazes or other things relating to the gyms unless they want to!

Next up is redstoner / maze genius or trapmaker:
PM ME THE FOLLOWING:
- Show me your geniusness
- Age?
- Skype / mail / other means of contact.

If you're not good at building, this isn't a necessity.

If you know a good deal about Bukkit / Cauldron, follow the contact samples above, and I'll take it in consideration!

The server will be located at <domain-here-when-secure> in due time, and on some voting lists. Just for your informations everyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread