Recruiting Pixel Artist

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Hello everyone!

We are currently looking for a pixel artist to join the team in order to get our hotel up and ready for it's launch! If you have experience in this role, then please find me on discord (twan1996), send me a pm on DevBest, or tag me in the comments. The role of the job would be to create custom badges, exclusive custom furniture and more. If you have any further enquiries please let me know and I will be happy to answer them!

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello everyone!

We are currently looking for a pixel artist to join the team in order to get our hotel up and ready for it's launch! If you have experience in this role, then please find me on discord (twan1996), send me a pm on DevBest, or tag me in the comments. The role of the job would be to create custom badges, exclusive custom furniture and more. If you have any further enquiries please let me know and I will be happy to answer them!

Hello!

Not sure if you are paying for this specific service but we have a pixel artist that can do any of these that you are asking for. You can check us out at and join our discord, and create a ticket, and we can assist you from there.

Users who are viewing this thread