PhoenixPHP "Color Re-Design" Full Uber & Extra

Feet

May 28, 2011
I've been editing the CSS/Images from PhoenixPHP using the navigation bar from the user "Jak Clark" and from that I've added the full body of the CMS.

This isn't anything big or different, it's just a few color changes in the CSS and the Images etc.
Here's just a few screenies before you Download it !

- HomePage ( )
- Me ( )

To be honest it's just a few colors added and the little banner etc. wich can be edited in the /Images/header.png .

Also in my CMS I added the "Private Messages", and since I'm not releasing my whole CMS I'll just add the things.

- CSS/IMAGES ( )

This is how you make it work on your hotel.
Download the File, and Un-Zip.
You must have the PhoenixPHP ( Recommended 2.0.3 ) ( ).
Go to htdocs/public/styles/ and paste the un-zipped folder to the folder.
NEXT:
Then go to your htdocs/config.conf and edit it
Where it says "§currentstyle: "Default" - Change it to "Feet".
Save it and it should be done, go to your Browser clear cache and check it should be done.
Heads Up, I recommend FireFox for this cms since it looks better.

That's all you do, now if you want to have the Private Messages continue reading.
I'm truly sorry, I know this has been released already but I don't know who to give credits to
Credits to whoever made it !

- Private_Messages.php ( )
- cms_pm_report.sql ( )
- cms_pm.sql ( )

This is how you make it work on your hotel.
You must have downloaded the three files above.
Now the Private_Messages.php must go in your /htdocs/ folder.
NEXT
Now you must go to your PHPMYADMIN and upload the other two files to your Database.
Everything should be done.
Now for it to be able to show on your navigation bar do the following;
Go to /htodcs/system/ and open the "homenav.php".
Now under
<div class="navButton" <?php if(THIS_SCRIPT == 'rooms') echo 'style="font-weight:bolder;"'; ?> onClick="location.href='rooms.php'"><a href="rooms.php"><?php echo $lang['popular_rooms']; ?></a></div>
Paste:

<div class="navButton" <?php if(THIS_SCRIPT == 'Private Messages') echo 'style="font-weight:bolder;"'; ?> onClick="location.href='private_messages.php'"><a href="private_messages.php">Private Messages</a></div>
Then it should appear on the URL; your-url/private_messages.php

Viola, it should be done !
If you see this exact same thread on other forums it was by me,
By the way, please don't blaze me just constructive criticism, thanks.

Credits to: Jak Clark and whoever made the Private Messages and me for the Edit.

Feet

May 28, 2011
Glad you guys like this. Keeping in mind before I done this I knew 0 about CSS and this was my first attempt ;3 Lol.

If you have any other questions or something E-Mail or Add me at [email protected]

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This is actually my old account and I made this.

Obviously links will be dead when the last post was made over exactly a year and one day ago?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Eww. No offense but the button on the me page and the blimp 5/10 could have done better, a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread