PhoenixEMU hote view not loading.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Everything on my server seems to be working besides the hotel view. I have checked the path to it and it seems to work fine but when the client loads up the hotel view doen't load. Please help out if possible.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
u1HGD.png

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Does the rooms load up? when you click rooms.
If its what i think it is, its not setting a background image, this can be changed in your variables, at this moment in time i dont have a clue what the name is.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Everything works perfect eecept the image not loading. I have already found the link in the varibles and attemtped to change it to the correct location but it still wont load.

Quirky

Jan 7, 2012
Your SWFS, download tweenys, and if you using RevCMS go to config and where it says Yoursite.com/externalvars.txt and previous ones underneath it ( up to /r63 ) put yoursite.com/gorden/exrernalvars.txt, ill make a tut if you dont understand

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
I understand its in my vars but I have edited the link to the image and it still dosen't work. I have also tested the link in my browser and it works fine there but when I load up the hotel I get nothing.

client.hotel_view.image=

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Who said it was a server? I said no to not having it and my server is hosted on my dedi. If your not going to help then stop posting useless information.

Users who are viewing this thread