Phoenix Emulator: Connection Dropped, Different from all other problems.

OwlsOwls

Feb 4, 2012
Hello DevBest,

I've recently setup a private Phoenix hotel. It worked fine yesterday, then I switched to PhoenixCF from UberCMS (Compatible with Phoenix), and the hotel didn't work. I had the exact same SWFs recommended by Aaron. So, Phoenix connects to UberCMS, but it's different this time...

The image below shows the error, but the error is NOT the beginning..
Swx8W.png
The HOTEL still starts, but THIS is how it looks..
N3aFw.png
I can't enter rooms, no chat bar, no Quests icon, still loading in the BG, and when it loads the second bar never fills up. ALSO, I can't enter my own room, public rooms, but nothing happens, it stays like that.

What is the problem with this?

OR as I say in Espanol, ¿Qué carajo es el problema con esta mierda?, which means.. What the fuck is the problem with this shit? :)

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
go into your emu config erase your license details save it
go to phpmyadmin go to server_settings table change enable_securesessions from 1 to 0 for yes save it.
Enter your EMU deats back in and save and it should work!

Dzemal

Mar 1, 2012
Hello DevBest,

I've recently setup a private Phoenix hotel. It worked fine yesterday, then I switched to PhoenixCF from UberCMS (Compatible with Phoenix), and the hotel didn't work. I had the exact same SWFs recommended by Aaron. So, Phoenix connects to UberCMS, but it's different this time...

The image below shows the error, but the error is NOT the beginning..
Swx8W.png
The HOTEL still starts, but THIS is how it looks..
N3aFw.png
I can't enter rooms, no chat bar, no Quests icon, still loading in the BG, and when it loads the second bar never fills up. ALSO, I can't enter my own room, public rooms, but nothing happens, it stays like that.

What is the problem with this?

OR as I say in Espanol, ¿Qué carajo es el problema con esta mierda?, which means.. What the fuck is the problem with this shit? :)

Can you explain to me how you fixed the client working?

When i try to enter the client an Fatal error comes up like this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29

and then i got check C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29 and all i see on that line is this: $ch = curl_init();

When i try to type localhost/client and hit enter then it loads but then it goes all black and disconnect..

Can you help me please?

Users who are viewing this thread