[Phoenix] 3.6.4 Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hethod2

Dec 31, 2011
Nice and thanks that you'r releasing this but it's not really to release a Database when it comes with the emulator himself but though good that you have released this database for those who can''t find in in their maps.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Its a good release for those who use cracked... Like a said may not be necessary but its a release, just trying to give something back to the community for the help I've received.

Hethod2

Dec 31, 2011
Its a good release for those who use cracked... Like a said may not be necessary but its a release, just trying to give something back to the community for the help I've received.

Well you haven't actually because on all the packets of the cracked emu's are databases included also on the not-cracked

Hethod2

Dec 31, 2011
Well yeah The cracked version's arent as good as the real versions are but still thanks.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks, I needed this because I didn't want to download the emu ;)
I bet you also need the emulator within updates? 'Cause, the new features might not work without the latest emulator if I am not mistaken.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I bet you also need the emulator within updates? 'Cause, the new features might not work without the latest emulator if I am not mistaken.
I don't want an emulator, I'm not interested in opening a hotel

Hethod2

Dec 31, 2011
Untrue

Untrue if you dont use the not-cracked emulator then the db comes with the emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread