Phoenix 3.11.0 Error

StreetMoney

Jul 19, 2012
When i check my emu i see this error if u know what to do please tell me il be glad to fix it now thanks!

System.Exception: Could not set up MUS socket:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The requested address is not va
lid in its context
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress
socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at ns0.Class322..ctor(String string_1, Int32 int_1, String[] string_2, Int32
int_2)
at ns0.Class322..ctor(String string_1, Int32 int_1, String[] string_2, Int32
int_2)
at ns0.Phoenix.method_0()
at ns0.GClass0.Main(String[] args) 
Anyone?

Please some one help quickly

CosmoTrigger

Dec 30, 2012
chances are this is just a connectivity issue, it looks like its causing it to timeout, make sure all your ips are set up correctly, also make sure all your variables and files are linked properly

StreetMoney

Jul 19, 2012
chances are this is just a connectivity issue, it looks like its causing it to timeout, make sure all your ips are set up correctly, also make sure all your variables and files are linked properly
All my Variables are good but the emulator i put the ip the mus port is 30001 the game port is 30000 so yeah and im using r63 so yeah

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
You have licenced or cracked? if it's not licenced its the server connection to the mus and it happens with most cracked phoenix but if it is licenced i know a way how to fix it

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Install mysql connector and then change the file location of the emualtor (re download the new link)
there was a error with the old one... Aaron updated the link

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
USe a VPS IP or whatever.. mean your port need to be 30001
Tony, considering you're the one Skyping me for help all the time (asking me to give him groups on R63 was the last) I think I know how to setup Phoenix but thanks anyway.
The 0.0.0.0 just stopped my emulator from connecting.

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Tony, considering you're the one Skyping me for help all the time (asking me to give him groups on R63 was the last) I think I know how to setup Phoenix but thanks anyway.
The 0.0.0.0 just stopped my emulator from connecting.
The bind IP, not the mysql IP ..

Users who are viewing this thread