Pencil Hotel - A Brand New Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrJ

Aug 10, 2015
You must be registered for see images attach

Come and join - pencilhotel.ga - A Habbo Retro like you've never experienced before!

With our Highly Protected VPS, our highly updated Breeze Emulator, a stylish CMS, we wish you a great experience!

At Pencil Hotel, we are proud to offer you:

• New Furniture and Customs
  • 99% Uptime
  • Secure CMS
  • A Great Playerbase

So, will you come and join us at Pencil Hotel?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your index says storm hotel, although your CMS is definitely unique it isn't really eye candy. Your housekeeping tab is public, although you can't access it. Not to mention your tab for online users doesn't work whatsoever. I don't like the colour of the 'enter hotel' button. The CMS is really just bad. Client loads up as HabCast, your catalog is hendo... and all the text in it refers to Joe, rather than your current owner who isn't shown in staff lists ANDDDD its super unorganized. I give this hotel a 3/10 oppais at most. Goodluck, needs lots of work.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
From the screenshots you've provided, the CMS does look unique but that doesn't mean it looks nice or is efficient or functional. I don't get why you have a users online tab nor a visible housekeeping. When I clicked further to see all Pencil offered, it just sent me to an unorganized page. This is work of a newbie retro maker, but trust me you can make this much better as time comes. Good luck with Pencil hotel, amigo.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
The CMS is not even edited to suit the hotel, the Housekeeping is somewhat in an unsafe spot.
Hotel rate : 3.5/10
Would i join? No.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Pencil? haha you have to be kidding me, right? Thats the stupidest hotel name I have ever heard. The cms needs a lot of work its really not that appealing to the eye. But goodluck............................. i suppose. :poop:

Oct 11, 2014
Not a Best name for Habbo Retro (its my first time seeing someone using this name). You Buy Your hotel off some Retro-Setups or something?

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Your Hotel is quite awful, due to non-professionalism abouts in your Retro perspectives. The whole CMS itself looks so messily coded seeming you may have messed around with it yourself and the name you came up with just doesn't seem to fit in the Retro life.
Rate: 3.1/10 the only thing I can say I like about it is your client alone. Goodluck with your Retro though.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
looks alright, but as I always say & see
Same old same. Try something different !?
Besides that Good luck! :p

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
I've 5 other hotels with the same shit, same CMS swfs and Emulator. So its not that unique. Its not good. The name of the hotel is Pencil, why would you name it pencil out of all the names you could've thought of, you picked pencil.Its awful. Im sorry to say, this hotel won't go that far, a complete fail. Better luck next time.
2/10. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Pencil hotel? really? do I wanna play a hotel that reminds me of school like are you on crack? but good luck I guess?
Thank you, School.... Come on now. If your gonna make a hotel atleast get a good name so people can atleast attempt to join the hotel.
This Thread is all about hate. Just close the thread.

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Breeze Emulator? lol More like the edited GTE by Joe, considering thats why loading screen says "HabCast" and catalogue says "Hendo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread