Opinion on Hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
I used to hack, but I now think hacking is just terrible and is a disgrace. I never noticed how bad it was until I completely ruined someones pure hard work. What is your opinion on hacking? Also don't forget to include an experience if you have been hacked.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Hacking with no apparent reason is the killer. I understand if someone harass/threatens you, but you're actions also cause them to react in that manner...
If you don't want them messing with you, learn bout' security..

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hacking with no apparent reason is the killer. I understand if someone harass/threatens you, but you're actions also cause them to react in that manner...
If you don't want them messing with you, learn bout' security..
I agree. I feel terrible about the people I have hacked, not going to mention names though.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Agreed. Hacking for no reason just for "No Reason" is pointless, just destroying peoples work etc.
So be prepared, upgrade your security.
And as for hackers think before you act facepalm.jpg

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
Agreed. Hacking for no reason just for "No Reason" is pointless, just destroying peoples work etc.
So be prepared, upgrade your security.
And as for hackers think before you act facepalm.jpg
Also agree. I got hacked once, was so sad, 10 minutes of my work was gone. CRY

Janko

Dr. Brandon
May 24, 2011
OFF TOPIC: @ Antique why do you have to post in every message '' when i use to hack '' or '' the people i hacked ''

We get it you have command :3

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Depends on the type of hacker

1. Wannabe hacker (Script kiddie that threatens, and says words like 'pro hax0r')
2. Lucky script kiddies (Kids who guesses passes and logs on, and tend to say they hacked the person's account)
3. Showoff hacker (Hacking every site they see)
4. DDoS freak (Basically a person who believes DDoS'ing is hacking, and goes crazy with their tools)
5. Revenge hacker (Hacking anybody that hacked them, or anyone threatening)
6. The neutral hacker (Has the power to hack, but never uses that power or abuses under any circumstances)
7. Hackers for a change (Ex: Anonymous)

I'm only for #6 and #7

The rest can suck my schlong.

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Yeah, I'm a 10 year old. Who name's their selves as 'Hacker' in clients.

I'm professional,

Mess with me and you're getting coins taken off you.

LOL

I got this kid on my hotel, asking for staff because he's a pro ddos hacker, and i asked him 'What port do you like to ddos'

And he said 'The second port' ROFL

j0g24u

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Depends on the type of hacker

1. Wannabe hacker (Script kiddie that threatens, and says words like 'pro hax0r')
2. Lucky script kiddies (Kids who guesses passes and logs on, and tend to say they hacked the person's account)
3. Showoff hacker (Hacking every site they see)
4. DDoS freak (Basically a person who believes DDoS'ing is hacking, and goes crazy with their tools)
5. Revenge hacker (Hacking anybody that hacked them, or anyone threatening)
6. The neutral hacker (Has the power to hack, but never uses that power or abuses under any circumstances)
7. Hackers for a change (Ex: Anonymous)

I'm only for #6 and #7

The rest can suck my schlong.

I find this very funny as all I've ever seen you do is make customs for stupid hotels, There aren't any real hackers here as the real ones don't go admiting it due to lawful reasons ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread