Flash Open Hotel || r63b || afk commands || custom dice || zombiemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkzea123

Dec 5, 2010
logo.png

Open Hotel was built around two weeks ago. It's an r63b NON hamachi hotel using Swift Emulator (which we've heavily edited in the two weeks we've been running) and Revolution CMS.

OpenHotel's server stability is in an excellent condition, meaning there's little to no downtime (unless we were making a rather large update).

Open Hotel now has a custom game called Zombie Mode. A demonstration video can be found on the hotel's site.

"Are you hiring?" - Right now, Open Hotel is in need of staff members to maintain the in-game side of the hotel. We're not yet hiring but applications will open when we peak 15 users online, however only those who can prove themselves will be chosen and each user picked will be given a certain rank depending on their overall personality and skills.
"So what makes you different to any other hotel?" - Well unlike many hotels (not all), we're always improving the functions on the hotel, we already have some custom commands but a lot more is soon to arrive (none of which will affect the uptime of the hotel). We also take the time to listen and chat to our users, many hotel owners are too busy to do so but we feel that even the staff should be social with its members.
"Is your hotel secure?" - Since we opened, we've been looking for any vulnerabilities or exploits that could be abused, not just for the sake of the hotel but for the sake of our user's account information aswell.

Here are some images to example what the hotel looks like:
Tsb3SJN.png

8zrb.png

Oj6QUyz.png

4ufxAyD.png
OSeRBAo.png

XjIj2hf.png

kMBCdfM.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
That logo is amazing and the Habbo.swf looks epic.. Goodluck with your retro.

Crowno

Feb 16, 2014
I like your cms, and I think the habbo.swf could use more editing. Overall nice hotel

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not bad. I like your habbo.swf and the zombie game looks cool, good luck.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I recommend...
  • Not using your DevBest username as your password if you're the owner (lol - I think you understand now) /
  • Remove ranking users from the ASE in case of unauthorized access
  • Make the username and rank section in your "edit users" readonly; again, in case of unauthorized access
  • Renaming the "Technician" rank as AyJay doesn't seem to know what he's doing IMO

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Looks really good, however im confused about the name and i dislike the use of so many colours.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Hotel doesn't seem to be working.

/closed - PM me if you want this re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread