Applicant Open for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Hello! I'm looking to get back into the managerial work of retros, or even Moderation other than the ownership of a retro. You may ask why? The continuous day-to-day. If you're looking for a well-known, quite a bit of experience, then I hope I'm your guy. Still not convinced? Let me type an application below!

I'm happy to work for hotels which are up, or are currently up. I have a few things I will not do.
  • Work for any 'epichosts' retro.
  • Running on purely donations. (Meaning you have no money spare)
  • Lazy owners.
Please only comment if you're interested in my services, thanks. Application is as follows..

Full name: Jamie Sharp
Username: zMagenta

Experience: I've had a fair amount of experience at retros, I'll list the main ones below. Please be aware there not in date order;
  • Trial Moderator, worked upto Moderator, worked up once more to Senior Moderator. (Kabbo Hotel, January 2012)
  • Owner at Pulse Hotel. (Once with & once with from September 2012 - December 2012)
  • Owner at uberHotel. (April to end of may)
  • Owner at blahHotel. (May to a few weeks ago)
  • Owner at Habny Hotel. (Peaked 232 in June of 2011, open for 4 months)
  • Manager at limeHotel. (June 2013 with )
  • I have been a staff member on several other retros, just thought I'd list the main ones. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me via PM for more.
I've also worked with on another hotel.
And an edit, I've also worked with several times!

About me: Hi there! I must've done something right to still have you reading my application, let's write a bit about myself. I'm a 15 year old (Habbo) Retro player, who's been on retros since the age of 11. I was on Habbo from 9 (underage, I know!) so I know "my shit". Since being in the retro world, or industry as some like to call it, I've got plenty of experience. I know how to maintain users, whilst also attracting new ones. I can give fresh and new ideas to your/someones retro, without making the owner(s) feel pressured into doing the idea. I hope this was decent enough? ;)

Advertising Method: I would have several advertisement methods. I can do it via Facebook (300+ retro contacts), Skype (200+ retro contacts) and if permitted, other retros.

Time on daily: Due to me being in my important years; 4 hours (variable) on weekdays. On weekends, that's different. I can be on around 12 hours, maybe more so you'll get the most out of me.

Contact me: If you feel you would like me, don't hesitate to contact me. You can do this by two methods. Either PM me on DevBest, or add me on Skype: dagodmagenta

I thank you for reading it,
Kind regards,
zMagenta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread