Online Visitors (0)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
After posting my new suggestion for the Habbo section and returned to the 'Forums' tab, I noticed the visitors turned to 0 as it is already midnight here... and so I'd like to share it.

mMq3C.png

TAKE NOTE: I did not use anything to edit it, all of those were pure. :)

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
What I wanna know is, what's the 'Barbies diaries' Lolol?
My sister wanted to have a download for that, since I cba to download it the time she asked me to, I searched it on YouTube and bookmarked it until I get fancy to download it and now I forgot to remove it from my bookmarks.

My sister wanted to have a download for that, since I cba to download it the time she asked me to, I searched it on YouTube and bookmarked it until I get fancy to download it and now I forgot to remove it from my bookmarks.

I dont get it..
0 visitors were recorded on the screen so I took time to do a simple full screenshot.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011

0 visitors were recorded on the screen so I took time to do a simple full screenshot.
Sure.... your "Sister" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread