Olympics gunna get blown up?

TomCollins

May 5, 2012
It gives food for thought, but it's just looking into things with too much detail. But you can never be too sure.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
All of those are signs.. even you try trolling them you can't remove the fact others would believe, would not or just have more thoughts in their minds.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
All of those are signs.. even you try trolling them you can't remove the fact others would believe, would not or just have more thoughts in their minds.

I want to belive it, but then i dont. The thing i know, that guy was eitehr really smart with all that, or spent major time making that.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
I want to belive it, but then i dont. The thing i know, that guy was eitehr really smart with all that, or spent major time making that.
Why would he spend so much time in making that video? Just to scare... no, I guess he wants to share his ideas on different theories, compiling them and came up with that. He is a smarty for doing that actually ;)

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Why would he spend so much time in making that video? Just to scare... no, I guess he wants to share his ideas on different theories, compiling them and came up with that. He is a smarty for doing that actually ;)

Just like how most of the facts are legit, and how they put them together. It seems more real.

Unlike a noob would be like: "6+3=9" OMG MUST BE 9/11

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Just like how most of the facts are legit, and how they put them together. It seems more real.

Unlike a noob would be like: "6+3=9" OMG MUST BE 9/11
And what attracted me is the video cover.. the "All Seeing Eye". Certain things shouldn't be ignored, especially it is written in the Bible that we don't know when, in what day or time the Lord will come, that's why I am not ignoring such things. Not being religious or what.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
It's like that dude in America who thought he knew when the end of the world was. Yeah that date has long been gone.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
And what attracted me is the video cover.. the "All Seeing Eye". Certain things shouldn't be ignored, especially it is written in the Bible that we don't know when, in what day or time the Lord will come, that's why I am not ignoring such things. Not being religious or what.

This is one thing I don't like. How people assume "God" made everything and life, etc. I mean, how do you know that's true? (Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling against religion). But I am a proud atheist. This video has got me thinking.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
This is one thing I don't like. How people assume "God" made everything and life, etc. I mean, how do you know that's true? (Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling against religion). But I am a proud atheist. This video has got me thinking.
Omnipresence. Omnipresent. Omniscient.

Those three are just few of what we describe God. And if you'd base on religion.. why would they write up LONG books just to mock the people? We're not sure but as we have faith we do believe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread