North Korea vs USA

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
North Korea wouldn't stand a chance. If they had launched a nuclear weapon seeing as my Toaster has more technology it would be shot down before it got within 1000 miles of the USA.
Being shot down 1,000 miles from the US would still cause nuclear fallout and thousands of casualties in America.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Not as much, depends if its the border or not. A nuclear bomb can only expand like 20 miles each way.
I'm thinking more of nuclear radiation. A nuclear missile going off in the upper atmosphere would cause very high temperatures (if you've taken chemistry/physics, it could cause oxygen and nuclear molecules to combine, resulting in air that would be toxic to breathe). Gamma radiation would also destroy so many people/things and take out electronics for days.

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
How does population size correlate to being the most powerful country?

Most people would assume being the most powerful country would only involve military power.
The only thing North Korea has on us is people.
We have technology
If we bomb them about 8 time (not nuke!)
They would have like 100,000 people.
They are not even as big as Texas alone

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
nah, I doublt North Korea will do anything. But if they do, then this will probably be the outbreak of WW3
There will not be a ww3!!! I Promise you it will but not with USA And NK
They are smaller than Texas,,All we have to do t shoot it down and then shoot one back.
Japan,SK,And a few more countries around nk DON'T LIKE THEM!

We have
Japan,SK,Russia (Yes we are allies,be we were not a long time ago),And the rest of UN Like Canada,And UK..Oh yeah and AU
And all they have is Bitch ass China.
We will blow them up a few times and then they will even out the people in about 2 hours
#FWM #3hunna

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I doubt anything would happen if Korea attacks the US I mean like war is never the answer to anything. (unless its you fighting for the food in your family making it look like a war. -.-) The US already discussed what they would do if they did attack hard, anyways alot of countries like what Solved said don't like that alot of countries don't like then so if there is to be a war and I bet if they tried to attack from land or air half of their ammo would be wasted so their just wasting all their timing fighting for nothing and that nothing gets us nowhere. So Stap.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Do you see how North Korea isn't saying any more threats now? Because they've done the absolute limit before real responses are given by NATO.

I expect them to do this again in 20 years, but I hope they do push the limit and a real response is given. (By then they will have proper Nuclear Power)

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Do you see how North Korea isn't saying any more threats now? Because they've done the absolute limit before real responses are given by NATO.

I expect them to do this again in 20 years, but I hope they do push the limit and a real response is given. (By then they will have proper Nuclear Power)
Hopefully someone takes care of them so we don't have to put up with their shit in 20 years.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
They dont even have a nuke lol..All they can hit is gwam
In what world will a missile fly across the ocean to hit USA it will fall in the water, Guided Missiles wouldn't even make it through with the fact that that would lower the impact of the missile till there is no fuel to power that explosion, and they can't fly tanks... or drive them half-way-across the earth to hit the USA. that would be stupid.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
In what world will a missile fly across the ocean to hit USA it will fall in the water, Guided Missiles wouldn't even make it through with the fact that that would lower the impact of the missile till there is no fuel to power that explosion, and they can't fly tanks... or drive them half-way-across the earth to hit the USA. that would be stupid.

This post is filled with all kinds of stupid.

Also, fix your English I can barely read it.

Anyways, have they backed off threatening? I don't see them in the news anymore.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
This post is filled with all kinds of stupid.

Also, fix your English I can barely read it.

Anyways, have they backed off threatening? I don't see them in the news anymore.

Sorry, my fingers really hurt been typing all day on an iMac that's torture, They have backed off threatening un-less they are planning to make an attack in their government building, Other than that this thread has become pointless.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I know this is old but in my conclusion;
Korean's don't know how to read Coordinates.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Does it matter? My point was it would be shot down. within 1000 miles is better than in the middle of L.A!

1000 miles away would be in the ocean or at a random state...
Just be some radiation all over the world or couple thousands deaths. Either way np (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread