No housekeeping

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
I am using PoizoneCMS, Set it up Okay but there is no housekeeping button next to "Shop" like it shows in the screenies on the thread which is posted here, I have made myself rank 7, Logged out and in, still not there, I even deleted the hk folder and took another hk folder from my previous CMS Which worked on the previous CMS So I thought it should work on Poizone also but it doesnt, I have tried going to /dash /ase /stafflogin etc. nothing works if screenies needed I will provide.

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Reinstall the new CMS. Copying a HK from the old CMS doesn't just Mesh with the new one.
I Still have a backup of the HK from Poizone, I partly fixed the issue if i make myself rank 1000 it gives me housekeeping but ill need to make MOD rank 999 which i changed on the ranks table and made myself rank 999 then the housekeeping dissapears so MOD's wont get housekeeping.

Okay, I Didnt fix it, the housekeeping button doesnt even take me to Housekeeping, Nevermind just changing CMS'

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It will normally be in community_header.php or something along them lines.
You will need to create a script which will create the nav bar if a user is x rank and then it will only appear to users with that level, like they did in phpretro.

Before you ask if i will do this, the answer is no

Users who are viewing this thread