Haters reasons you hate them
lovers reason you love/like them

I'm a lover
Reason: i love them because all there songs have meanings to me

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I love them a lot.

Reason: because I'm into that type of music that they sing and I also agree all there songs have a meaning to me as well.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
shite because it's rock music
isn't really a good reason sept i understand you, i don't like rap ect

I love them a lot.

Reason: because I'm into that type of music that they sing and I also agree all there songs have a meaning to me as well.

:) good to hear that from another person any personal favourite songs you like or have close attachments to? i mean i have attachments to a lot of them sept this one reminds me of my dad leaving me when i was 5

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
isn't really a good reason sept i understand you, i don't like rap ect

:) good to hear that from another person any personal favourite songs you like or have close attachments to? i mean i have attachments to a lot of them sept this one reminds me of my dad leaving me when i was 5
My personal favorite is I really like this one, it just means a lot to me actually, because this was the song that my best friend and I used to listen to together, then she ended up dying (which that's not on topic so I'll leave it at that), but basically, this song right here means a lot to me. haha.

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
I like them A LOT!

Have listened on every song around 5 times and my favourites many more times...

I can't really pick a favourite song, it's so many. The album Here And Now has almost only good songs

Reason: I like the voice of Chad Kroeger (good singer), their songs has a meaning and are very good at "weak" moments.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
I like them A LOT!

Have listened on every song around 5 times and my favourites many more times...

I can't really pick a favourite song, it's so many. The album Here And Now has almost only good songs

Reason: I like the voice of Chad Kroeger (good singer), their songs has a meaning and are very good at "weak" moments.

i love all there songs so much sept there's that song that reaches that attachment not saying i love nickleback - too bad any more then the others

Users who are viewing this thread