[NEW] Website Template - Slick Design

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Hey, time for another release from myself.

Before i get into anything i didn't add much text content to the About/Contact pages because i wont be using this for its current purpose so i just chucked in some random text so you could see what it looks like.

I'm going to make an Admin panel using this header/footer and body style, obviously ill put more effort into content display. More on that when i progress.

rxt8nMW.png

Nj4CbSQ.png

KPrIeaO.png

Download ::

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
I like it.
I'm not sure why but I don't seem to like the footer -- maybe it's just me.
Good work!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It looks great, love the design. In my opinion, you should make a smaller version of it, one that isn't the full page.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
It looks great, love the design. In my opinion, you should make a smaller version of it, one that isn't the full page.

If im understanding you correctly, it doesnt stretch the whole page. The main content is actually only 750px wide, the screenshots are just taken of the main important parts.

This is how it actually looks,
RUgASqv.png

I also forgot to mention that the page content uses CSS3 Fade Ins on page load.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I like it.
I'm not sure why but I don't seem to like the footer -- maybe it's just me.
Good work!
I agree. The footer is a tad too long/big for my liking, but eh. That's editable.

This is overall awesome. Excellent job!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
If im understanding you correctly, it doesnt stretch the whole page. The main content is actually only 750px wide, the screenshots are just taken of the main important parts.

This is how it actually looks,
RUgASqv.png

I also forgot to mention that the page content uses CSS3 Fade Ins on page load.

Should add a jQuery fall-back for them dirty older browsers.

Anyway, I like it. The other pages look like you got a little bored and just added text in.However, the over look of the site is clean and you've used a simple but effective color-scheme. Nice work :)

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
It looks nice and simple. Nice job. I'd remove the 'Go Back' in the footer, and place it somewhere in the header. That's just my opinion. You did an awesome job otherwise :)

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Should add a jQuery fall-back for them dirty older browsers.

Anyway, I like it. The other pages look like you got a little bored and just added text in.However, the over look of the site is clean and you've used a simple but effective color-scheme. Nice work :)

Yeah, as i said, i only added text to show people how it could look.

It looks nice and simple. Nice job. I'd remove the 'Go Back' in the footer, and place it somewhere in the header. That's just my opinion. You did an awesome job otherwise :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Looks amazing!

It would be better if the Facebook and Twitter images were located somewhere in the header, but that's editable I guess.

9.5/10

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Looks amazing!

It would be better if the Facebook and Twitter images were located somewhere in the header, but that's editable I guess.

9.5/10

Why thank you.

As i said, this is just a baseline for what im going to do with this template. Waaaaaaaaay more effort will be put in to the content display and other small factors.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah I agree, the Facebook and Twitter icons would be much better in the header or footer so that they're globally accessible throughout the website but I suppose that could be left down to the person to downloads your files.

But the question is, are you going to let me fuck it? I don't want to have a rape charge against me.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Yeah I agree, the Facebook and Twitter icons would be much better in the header or footer so that they're globally accessible throughout the website but I suppose that could be left down to the person to downloads your files.

But the question is, are you going to let me fuck it? I don't want to have a rape charge against me.

Jesus. She's only 8. Just be gentle.

I plan on moving the twitter/facebook icons into the footer as smaller images.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Why thank you.

As i said, this is just a baseline for what im going to do with this template. Waaaaaaaaay more effort will be put in to the content display and other small factors.
I'd love to see the finished design.
Your work is great, I'd also love to see more of it :up:

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Cheers mate.

What other stuff would you like to see from myself? I'm open to anything at the mo'
More website templates/ releases.

You should definitely continue your work! Maybe attempt:
  • Social Networking Website
  • Hosting Website
  • Personal Website

Users who are viewing this thread