Flash New Hotel!![R63][NONHAMACHI][24/7][Anti-DDOS][Hiring Staff][Very Friendly]!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee1418

May 30, 2012
New hotel up running on r63!

I am looking for staff, BUT i am only looking for experienced people that are familiar with making tabs and pages and making addons to the site aka: techies. But i will be hiring people that will manage the actual hotel an do events but will only hire someone that can be on most of the time due to i have work an can't be on all the time. so message me, add me, do whatever to contact me. or just pm me and give me your skype account and we will go on from there :)

I have attached all the screenies of the homepage so just look at them. if you have any questions just ask.
Oh and everything pretty much:
Furniture 100%
Rooms 100%
Messaging 100%
Walking 100%
Commands 100%
Catalog 100%
Moodlight 99% (The background light doesn't work so the whole room turns the color same as you.. sorry.)
Pets 100%
Training pets 85% (they get trained but the lvl and days don't go up)
Changing clothes 100%
Badges 100%
Stacking 95% (most things stack except the customed furniture)
Housekeeping 100%
staff catalog 100%(works only for administrators so sorry mods.)
Room editor 100%
wired furniture 100%
If you have any other questions just message me.

Attachments

• badge shop.png
    badge shop.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 64
  • homepage.png
    homepage.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 72
  • munser register 2.png
    munser register 2.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 65
  • munster homepage.png
    munster homepage.png
    410.9 KB · Views: 63
  • munster register.png
    munster register.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 63
  • my page 2.png
    my page 2.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 66
  • My page.png
    My page.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 65
  • preferences.png
    preferences.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 59
  • register 3.png
    register 3.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 54
  • staff page.png
    staff page.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 69

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
You've got everything to T more or less. I'm happy that a hotel has opened mostly focused on the condition than just a rushed edit. However on the moderation side I have decided to move this to the advertisement section, anyone applying for the position please contact the thread starter by private message or @lee1418 please make a separate thread in the Habbo team recruitment section.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
You should move to IIS. I'm guessing the hotel isn't run on a vps. You can liven up your cms with some more colours. Your staff page is horrible. Purchase a .com or .co.uk etc. domain. I think you rushed a bit with the hotel, ill give it a try.

lee1418

May 30, 2012
Its just a beginning hotel. I wasn't trying to make it perfect. But thanks for the reviews.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Staff page is disgusting tbh, but the group pages was a nice touch! Also, your link is broken!!
Good luck in the future, and change the staff page cause it is incredibly ugly.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
There is no edits. It is just the regular plain old habbophp cms and it is very awful like wat @Baller said the staff page is ugly. Change the avatar imaging and please resize boxes. Also the link isn't working!

lee1418

May 30, 2012
There is no edits. It is just the regular plain old habbophp cms and it is very awful like wat @Baller said the staff page is ugly. Change the avatar imaging and please resize boxes. Also the link isn't working!
thanks for the feedback but like i said it was just a beginning stage. the link doesn't work because i have made a newer and better hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread