New Habbo.com Clothes

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
People coming up with an error download this and use this instead to catch urselfs up to the latest clothes :)

Thanks @Shield - RZ

leoooooooo

Feb 25, 2014
Well I've done both the Alle Fix, and the ones you gave me.
Replaced it, and it's messed up most of my clothing. Some work, and some don't.
Furthermore I use r63, Phoenix 3.11
Not sure what's going on, for live view @ this check out PhaseHotel.org
Other than that, if it did work for me, it'd be a 10/10.
Mind checking it out and seeing maybe what's causing my problem? I've cleared cache, and tried out different swf's also.
Also, done the cloudflare purge cache, to clear it and still nothing.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Absolutely love the new Habbo Clothes, bestest clothes that they've ever created in my opinion.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Server Wont Start Now...
If you read carefully.. It says too many connections meaning alot of people are trying to get on at the same time.. Give it 5-10 miinutes, then restart the emulator and it'll work perfectly.

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
If you read carefully.. It says too many connections meaning alot of people are trying to get on at the same time.. Give it 5-10 miinutes, then restart the emulator and it'll work perfectly.
Its Been A Couple Hours...Still Aint Working

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
Eitherway, Why are you using some faggots edit? Use the source it's released..
I Unistalled And Installed R63B...Still Getting The Error...On A Different Emu...Was Working Fine Earlier

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey i added these clothes to my old hotel and it came up blank and i remmeber you gave me a link to a new set of swfs which was same clothes are these and they worked well i opened another hotel and have the same problem do u possibly have that link again please @Hooterz much appreciated if so thanks

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Hey i added these clothes to my old hotel and it came up blank and i remmeber you gave me a link to a new set of swfs which was same clothes are these and they worked well i opened another hotel and have the same problem do u possibly have that link again please @Hooterz much appreciated if so thanks
Use the dropbox link in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread