Feedback New badge in progress! Advice on improvements, plox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Heyhey, back again. I started designing a 'fairy palace' badge today because it's girly and cute. :')

So, I want to show you what I've done on this badge so far because I need to make improvements - I know that but I'm stuck on what to improve. I think maybe the main colour could be a little lighter and the sky isn't fully completed. Maybe the roof, I'm not sure..

If you could give me the feedback and a rate /10 that'd be great. Much appreciated. x

CP77OnT.png

@imrce You're good at feedback!

Last edited:

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Looks okay! Maybe try a gradient for the sky with a lighter blue? Also, what is the point of this badge?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
No problem cutie c: , Maybe you're able to make more badges and show off to us, would be nice!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
9/10.
The only problem I have is that its in a box and I'd think it would look better without the border/box.

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Okay here we go @Hannurh!
This is a big improvement on your last one. I quite like this too as it's a bit gay, bit fun, can be used for multiple purposes on Hotels. So I'll give you a 8/10 for that.
I do and don't agree with @OwenRussell, I think there needs to be a boundary, but maybe try lightening it just slightly? It is quite a bold border. I'd give you a 6/10 for it.
The right tower also seems to have more white on it than the left tower, my OCD kicks off there and would prefer it to be equal!
All in all I'd give you an 8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread