My Phoenix hotel client error

Marshall Goh

Nov 17, 2011
When the client loads, it gives me this error

Code:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\client\disconnected.php on line 11
A problem occurred, sorry!
Please try reloading the hotel, if the problem continues wait a few minutes before trying again. If you are unable to get onto the hotel for a long peroid of time please report the issue on our forums.

Help me please!!

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Make sure you type the right details in config. This error means, that it cannot login as user 'ODBC' on hostname 'localhost' with no password.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Well, it is still trying to connect to a MySQL user which dosen't exist or have the right permissions.

Make sure to check all files for different configurations regarding MySQL.

Marshall Goh

Nov 17, 2011
Code:
<?php
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbusername = "root";
$dbpassword = "test";
$dbname = "Phoenix";

$currentstyle = "Default";
$sitemail = '';

$twitter = ""; //Twitter account

$language = 'en'; // en - es - fr
?>

Do I need to change anything?

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
Hmmmm i think i know see when you go in client does anything get found on your emu? if so and if its white acc is glitched well sql is glitched.
If it doesn't read anything check your client/index.php. Check if its right. also in your hk is a link instead of a ip check your external_variables. Also i can tv so i could help you.

DiverseLulz

Learning C# :D
Sep 26, 2011
Code:
<?php
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbusername = "root";
$dbpassword = "test";
$dbname = "Phoenix";

$currentstyle = "Default";
$sitemail = '';

$twitter = ""; //Twitter account

$language = 'en'; // en - es - fr
?>

Do I need to change anything?

Go into your phoenix config cracked or licensed, It would be the same I think. Check the database. The set database name is phoenix3, Yours is Phoenix. If it is phoenix3 change it to Phoenix.

Marshall Goh

Nov 17, 2011
I have 2 index files and 1 index1 file in my client folder, one is a text document called index.php and another is a php file called index. the index1 file is also a php file

EDIT:Now I got rid of the error but got this error instead

Code:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

[My IP]
12/19/2011 9:59:31 AM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Help me please :(

Really need help urgent :(

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
This is a 404 error. Means that the page you request does not exist. Though I can't see which page is requested, so look in the url when it tells that error and see what page it request.

Users who are viewing this thread