Feedback My Attempt at an Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Not really into Habbo, but I needed new coding & design projects, so you guys may be able to expect a CMS from me. Here is an index I threw together quickly. How does it look?

Z5ncTrlOJo-3000x3000.png

Just did the registration, following the same concept as the index.
r3W3skDRuG-3000x3000.png

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
I like the design only thing i would change is the background to be honest it might not look much Habbo related but it would look nice if you look at something like fatal u would see what i mean with the different background apart from that mate good work :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Damn this is actually really nice, but maybe add something more to it make it look more habboish?

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Thanks guys. Would you guys like to see this coded?

Flowz

Feb 9, 2015
This is a really nice index ! You should make it look more Habbo related though , maybe add an avatar or two. Apart from that it's nice , simple and straight to the point. :)

Hershzy

Feb 25, 2015
Hmm I do like it, however I do think the login panel looks a little too modern for the background, or as @Flowz said, "Make it more habbo related". However I do like it, well done keep up the good work!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Love it, it looks Habboish, enough to look unique. RELEASE IT WITHOUT 9+10 or people will put 21...

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I personally don't see how all of you say it's not "Habboish". I mean, take a look at the background, lmao. It's literally a habbo background. However, I decided to make a CMS, so I may use this theme, depending on if I can design a nice me-page.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I personally don't see how all of you say it's not "Habboish". I mean, take a look at the background, lmao. It's literally a habbo background. However, I decided to make a CMS, so I may use this theme, depending on if I can design a nice me-page.
Hey, add my Skype please, I could help with the CMS (not major coding of course, but have some nice ideas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread