Flash MustBeHabbo! // 24/7 // R63 // Fast VPS // Stable //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Don't think it's bad to rip a lay-out as long as you don't claim credits, eitherway I prefer you making your own actually.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Found layout on *****s, liked it, so i used it, however we are having some problems with it, so will be getting a new CMS. And does it really matter what the layout is ripped from? There are thousands of retros out there using the same old layout and it gets boring. At least I tried something new

This ^^ Preferably this part - 'There are thousands of retros out there using the same old layout and it gets boring. At least I tried something new' This is what makes a retro. Making it unique and different. Something a lot of retro owners forget to do these days.

Also, your register is broken - I don't see no security code input anywhere.. I'd suggest as a new comer to setup localhost and build your skills there. Then when you do open, you don't have to keep changing things

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Again: There's no problem with ripping lay-outs, as long as you don't take credits. She can edit and make it better in her own way, and me personally the theme that she at this moment has is better than the one had before.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
Thanks for the feedback, ahh I have just seen that the register page isn't working, let me look into it :)

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012
I will prove you wrong, ive been interested in retros for years, i have the money to keep it going so thats not a worry, we dont rely on donations but any are welcomed. I have time to update it every day, oand the other owner has time too. I have some experience and i dont think ive done too bad considering im really new to it, but the other owner of the hotel has over 6 years experience in retros etc. We are currently updating the CMS so im putting into maintenance in a sec.
All this so called 'experience' yet you get forget to back up the database..lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread