Flash MustBeHabbo! // 24/7 // R63 // Fast VPS // Stable //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
What is MustBeHabbo?

We are a relatively new hotel which managed to rack up over 100 users in just 2 days. However when we moved to a new VPS, the database was not backed up and everything was lost (bummer)
Anyway, we are back now, with an updated website, catalogue, commands and tons more
Come check us out :)

Server Specs:

4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
1000GB HDD
CentOS 6

Emu/DB Server Specs:

4GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
1000GB HDD
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

PicV1Pl.png
nLntlEe.png
1ZTrLQG.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You need a newer CMS, not just talking about theme easier, it's featureless and boring.

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Yeah, your logo doesn't go with your CMS colour scheme, makes it look unattractive and can lead to you driving users away! Change your colour scheme on your CMS and as @Leader said try update them to some newer CMS.
Haven't checked out your client yet but may give it a check and update you on what i thought!

Good luck, Tyler-X

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
We are a relatively new hotel which managed to rack up over 100 users in just 2 days. However when we moved to a new VPS, the database was not backed up and everything was lost (bummer)

Made me giggle a little bit. youDontSay

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Atleast a hotel that can change its deafult prices..
Needs a few of ingame fixes/adds that I noticed.

- Browser limits (Chrome only)
- Maximize screen (looks as if browser is full, when its not)
- Missing furniture from its section
- Could use the remaining colors of a furni/item. (Ex; The custom dino's; Missing a bunch from the ( SOLID color scheme. ) Just a wack load of unorganized/terrible COLORS
- Could fix the names of items/furni/catalogue. Which not many hotels do, but looks dedicated the least.
- Reduce the timelimit of $ income, I went bankrupt fast! (30min - 1k, to maybe something like ; 10-15min 500c ) Its a long time to wait if you got no cash to spend.
- Remove enable 102 to the public
- Add better rewards for quests/achievements.
- Pixels & Diamonds do honestly nothing ( In this case )
- A item that I think should be removed from the Custom section in pillars - One pillar isnt a custom.. Intended or not? (gold)

Some of the customs are really cool, and could be used outside of the Catalogue as semi rares?
Just an Idea !

Good luck

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
Thank you all for your input :) I'll look into updating the CMS and other things mentioned. Just so you all know I am very new to all this, only been doing it for about a 5 days, and I think from being a noob, to where I am now in 5 days isn't bad ;) Anyway, thanks again! :D

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Just another hotel that like every other hotel could die out because A) they haven't got the funds, B) They haven't got the experience, C) They get too lazy to update, D) The hotel focus more on profits than users, E) They haven't got any time to look after the hotel.

Please, please, please prove me wrong.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
I will prove you wrong, ive been interested in retros for years, i have the money to keep it going so thats not a worry, we dont rely on donations but any are welcomed. I have time to update it every day, oand the other owner has time too. I have some experience and i dont think ive done too bad considering im really new to it, but the other owner of the hotel has over 6 years experience in retros etc. We are currently updating the CMS so im putting into maintenance in a sec.

saif

Oct 13, 2013
Well Firstly I'd say good luck on the hotel, Secondly you Do not have DDoS protection? (tcp).

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Hi i'm Wicked and i'm rebelling against the staff.
Not bad hotel by the way.Good luck.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
If you had actually looked at the updated website, you would see it is not "exactly the same as habpure"

And thanks guys :) means a lot. Nearly done editing it all now, everythings working apart from the client

Msaenus.png

Also we do have protection, but as i say not everything has been set up yet, I posted this article when everything was great, but because of feedback ive decided to close it down and heavily update everything, then re-post :D

saif

Oct 13, 2013
If you had actually looked at the updated website, you would see it is not "exactly the same as habpure"

And thanks guys :) means a lot. Nearly done editing it all now, everythings working apart from the client

Msaenus.png

Also we do have protection, but as i say not everything has been set up yet, I posted this article when everything was great, but because of feedback ive decided to close it down and heavily update everything, then re-post :D

Okay :)

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014

Msaenus.png

All accounts are lost "again"?

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
Accounts are not lost, just register with the username you chose before and all your rooms will still be there

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Dude.. dude... come on man.

I don't think you all realise that this layout is ripped from a Habbo Fansite. A Habbo Fansite called Habbcrazy.

Charbee

Oct 18, 2014
Found layout on *****s, liked it, so i used it, however we are having some problems with it, so will be getting a new CMS. And does it really matter what the layout is ripped from? There are thousands of retros out there using the same old layout and it gets boring. At least I tried something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread