Video MrGG YouTube - Take a look;D

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
photo.jpg

Mr Gibby Gibson
Hi There,
Mr Gibby Gibson is a YouTube Channel that is based mainly on gaming. Its more of a "Lets just record and make some people laugh" type channel, so it could be a channel you enjoy from the games, you enjoy from the content to make you laugh, or you dont atall (which is a shame)

I have a few videos on there, which you can take a look @

Always looking for a fun 1v1 or 2v1 ext ext for Xbox 360 or Xbox One. Message or comment for that.

Anyways, thats about it! Enjoy!

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
I dislike the intro, make it shorter and no sound effects.
Make sure you keep to a schedule for uploading content. Keep it frequent, but not too frequent.
Keep it up, I subscribed.

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
I dislike the intro, make it shorter and no sound effects.
Make sure you keep to a schedule for uploading content. Keep it frequent, but not too frequent.
Keep it up, I subscribed.
Im planning on re-doing the intro... as its a pile of c**p haha!
Thanks for the sub :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Fair play to you.. Everyone has to start somewhere. Seen a lot worse videos than yours, best way to show you're serious is to keep it up I guess.

One thing I will say is that the intro isn't too great, there's a lot going on in such a short time (save your links to social/xbox/ps) until the outro and keep the intro simple and to the point. I'd sub but I can't remember my details. Best of luck :)

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Fair play to you.. Everyone has to start somewhere. Seen a lot worse videos than yours, best way to show you're serious is to keep it up I guess.

One thing I will say is that the intro isn't too great, there's a lot going on in such a short time (save your links to social/xbox/ps) until the outro and keep the intro simple and to the point. I'd sub but I can't remember my details. Best of luck :)
Yeah ill most liekly do a new Intro Video, as its pretty bad.. xD! Ive had good comments on people liking the gun one where it spins round the character for the intro, and the warning part too. But im planning on new and better intros as i progress. If you do remember them, please do subscribe! :)

Users who are viewing this thread