Most Successful retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
What about that sunnydane or whatever the hell hotel that the Dissi guy owns? If it's still up then I think that was a pretty successful hotel. Also, maybe Habbzo? They've been around since forever, I never played it but they always seem to be up to something.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I would have to say Fresh. I remember playing that all the time before I started my own. Great staff and community on there but the economy kind of sucks. They give out too many creds.

I have to agree, Fresh's Economy is Fucked but lets not dwell on that, probably Zap is the most successful at the moment.

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Static & Zap

Static im always on and theres like 800-1500 users online..

Zap im On 24/7 Liturlay, great staff and 1500-2300 users online!!
:) Zap FTW.
But Then Again Statics Awezum,.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
To be honest; none.

One day ~ all those known retros will also go in an end. Nothing or no retro is permanent. They will loose users when they start getting bored in all of what they give. ;)
success has nothing to do with the future of it. MySpace was a successful website, but at one point it stopped being popular and some other site took its place. One day Facebook will be past, but that doesnt change the fact it was once successful.

Mee

May 4, 2012
StaticHotel. Simply because because it's well managed and all the lovely members.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I think ZapHotel And HabPlus As THey Both Raise in Members Each Day And have a great staff team..

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
in my opinion I honestly think Static/Blah hotel was and will always be the best habbo retro out there, 1.) Because they get like 2k daily even though they're not on thehabbos.org, They still manage to do well.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
The most successful is Fresh-Hotel, Entrepreneur making loads of $ from it.
Case closed. facepalm.jpg

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Successful in user count: Zap, HabbPlus, or Blahh.
Successful in uptime: Xen (been around for 3+ years)
Successful in profit: Not sure

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Successful in user count: Habplus, Static, Zap, Blah
Successful in uptime: XenHotel
Successful in profit: Static & Zap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread