Minecraft Team Recruitment

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
So, I was thinking. Quite few servers, builders etc. might need to hire, so I think a team recruitment section should be a thing in the Minecraft area of the forum.
Who's with me in this?

Team recruitment should obviously be formed by specific setups, an example will be shown below. Just to make the recruitment threads clear and neat.
I also think that moderation of threads before posted should be enabled, so that the section stays neat and clean to avoid bad thread displays (mess etc).

Example:
<server> needs more members in the team to make our server the best as possible. In order to achieve the best possible result, we are now hiring in the following categories: <Open positions>

<Short bit about the server>

What we need to know about you in order for you to be qualified for the recruitment process is the following:
  • Name
  • Experience (images, timelapses, videos, former server's you've worked on)
  • What you apply for
  • Why do you want to work with us?
  • MC username
Then a little bit about what your positions involve / what you require from the different positions.
Note that this is simply an example. The mod(s) assigned to the section can write a better one if they feel for it, but this would definitely increase the amount of readers if it sticks to being simple and straight forwards.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its a good idea however right now we have a general recruitment area within here -
Maybe add a sub category of Minecraft?
If it then becomes more used, maybe integrate it within the Minecraft section

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I'm aware it's there, but I think it'd be cleaner to put all minecraft related team recruitments in a sub section for Minecraft recruitments, as everything else may at some point hide the recruitments.
It's easier for users to sort through if there's a sub-section only containing Minecraft recruitment, if they want to apply.

Users who are viewing this thread