PC minecraft server won't run

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
hey i tryed to run my minecraft server and all i get is this message is there any way i can repair this

Attachments

• eh help.JPG
    eh help.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 25

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
Install java? X_X
Since it can't find java it's not installed, or you are not running the right bukkit startup command.
Get it to run on the java you have.

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
If it can't find "java" how are you gonna reconfigure the run.bat? No java to find

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
I had this one, i went into the run.bat and changed a couple of things, then it worked

Exilo

Apr 27, 2012
I had this one, i went into the run.bat and changed a couple of things, then it worked
Well in this case it says it can't find the command java.
That have nothing to do with the config, if it was an other version of java installed it would respond with that the server found the java, but the version in config is not the same as the version is installed on the pc

I've had this problem with my private server, and found out java was not installed.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
well i getting java now the vps hosting company didn't put it on there by defalt

ok now that it picked up my server next question is how do i update it

Attachments

• how ot update minecraft server.JPG
    how ot update minecraft server.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 5

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
Recommened CraftBukkit Build >
Minecraft Server Jar >

Then click CraftBukkit Build and once your on it click Recommened CraftBukkit Build

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
First of all, ofcourse a VPS company hasn't it installed by default. No need to spam the whole thread with 10 times the same awnser...

You can't use a Minecraft 1.5 client for a 1.4.7 server, either downgrade your minecraft or get the Dev 1.5 build from Bukkit which can contain bugs and is unstable.

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
No your fine, its just your server needs updating, not your client. Every (well most people), are using 1.5 at the moment, thats the last stable version, mojang released.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Download MinecraftSP then when it loads up click "Force Update" Once it has updated Start up your server and close down MinecraftSP then open up Minecraft. Your server should be done.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Download MinecraftSP then when it loads up click "Force Update" Once it has updated Start up your server and close down MinecraftSP then open up Minecraft. Your server should be done.
He Has legit MC. -.-
Not SP.

Force update your client. You can't use different Client version to bukkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread