My group badge doesn't show anywhere other than:
i6SmS1K.jpg

My htaccess:
la56RIq.jpg

My habbo-imaging:
E6s4KaE.jpg

External variable: gNkaqWSQ

Oh and my badge didn't save, maybe cause I manually closed the server, IDK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 1: How do I ride the horse pet? There's this option to buy a saddle but it just opens the previously viewed catalog page when I click it
Question 2: What are polls and how do I use it? I'm new to R63B (Stopped retro for around a year)

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
-_- you can't just close the server, so yes thats why it didn't work. your htaccess HAS NOTHING TO DO with client, those are your php files for your cms.. and showing your directory for habbo-imaging doesn't help either? we can't see the code?

Q1: :ride x

Q2: Polls are things u setup in the database to ask the hotel a question, you can set a room number so the poll only appears in that room like homeroom

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Thanks man but that command doesn't work(And yes I clicked on the horse while typing that) and are you sure showing those images won't help? Because many people says that the problem with Mercury Emu group badge has something to do with the habbo-imaging folder and the RewriteRule code

Also, there's no code for the group badge problem, it just came with the emu when I set it up, but not for some

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I have been working on Mercury since a few days ago, obviously, the polls are coded wrong, if you flick "Ok", you'll be disconnected from the client.
Horses? On a rival forum, someone mentioned it was laggy and buggy.
The group badges? They work totally fine for me, unless you're doing something wrong there. Proof:

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
I have been working on Mercury since a few days ago, obviously, the polls are coded wrong, if you flick "Ok", you'll be disconnected from the client.
Horses? On a rival forum, someone mentioned it was laggy and buggy.
The group badges? They work totally fine for me, unless you're doing something wrong there. Proof:

Yup, the polls disconnects the client, I manually created a poll in the db and tested it out
Horses, yes, I manage to find the horse's "have_saddle" option in the database and set it to 1, tested it and I keep on teleporting
Well, you're not the first to say that nor was I the first to say I have problems with displaying the group badge and yes I did something wrong but I don't know what is it, here's my proof:
bBIqFrE.png

Since you've only been working with Mercury for a few days, could you list down the things you did that might have fix it?

Run this query
What made you think I didn't try that LOL I've searched the net thoroughly and tried every possible solution I could find(Yours was one of them) but to no avail - none have worked :(

Anyone knows how are things linked in the group badge system?

LeChris

i drain to live
Sep 30, 2013
10807199_298162683723959_631091691_o.jpg

External Variables (find and replace to your settings)
Code:
group.badge.url=http://localhost/habbo-imaging/badge/%imagerdata%.gif
group.homepage.url=${url.prefix}/groups/%groupid%/id
groupBadgeInfo.enabled=true
groupMembers.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.attach.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.badge.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.enabled=true
group_logo_url_template=http://localhost//habbo-imaging/badge-fill/%imagerdata%.gif

Habbo-Imaging download

SlonCHL

Jul 15, 2012
Sorry that I took so long to get back but that didn't work. However, I did found some problem and fix them - htaccess and habbo-imaging isn't in the web root folder. I realise after putting them in the root folder I get this
phD1wPP.png

I copied my badge code form the database and fit it before the .gif
Before this it was saying that object wasn't found

Solved with this habbo-imaging

Users who are viewing this thread