Image Meanwhile in Australia

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Couldn't help but make this meme: Explanation Below.
4JZr7akeS7a0.jpg
A dopey scheme to give away drugs has left NSW police in possession of three garbage bags stuffed full of cannabis.​
The haul, weighing in at 16 kilograms, was found on the side of Belong Road, Bomaderry, about 160km south of Sydney.​
Adorning the bags were cardboard signs with the spray-painted message "Free dope. Smoke. Mull up".​
A passerby found the bags about 10am last Saturday and, upon closer inspection, discovered freshly harvested marijuana leaves inside.​
"Perhaps they were just sharing the love," a New South Wales police spokesman said about the find.​
"If no one comes forward to claim them, the marijuana will be destroyed," the police spokesman said. "We're waiting to see if anyone does."​
This place is about 30 minutes drive away from me. -sigh-​

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Wait, so if you go and claim it they just give it back? No questions asked, no charges?

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Wait, so if you go and claim it they just give it back? No questions asked, no charges?
I was confused by that - not too sure of the laws, but it's just leaves and it's not processed so it may be legal as I know you're allowed to do something with it other than smoke - not too sure honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread