Max OSX Bootcamped

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
I boot camped my dad's Mac Mini for him and when ever he boots to Windows, the Windows 8 Desktop extends past the monitor. How do I fix this? Also, it says to connect an Ethernet cable for internet, which I can't because our router is downstairs and the Mac Mini is upstairs.

Does anyone know how to fix this?!

Much Thanks For Anyone and Everyone Who Helps!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
1) get windows drivers version of your network adapter
2) Change resolution of the screen
3) ???
4) Profit.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
1) get windows drivers version of your network adapter
2) Change resolution of the screen
3) ???
4) Profit.
1) Okay I'll try that, again.
2) It won't let me, it only changes the other things, not the desktop itself.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I think it's a Intel HD Graphics 4000
update drivers for that shit too, and then go into the Intel HD Graphics settings and change screen position & resolution. You might be able to change screen position in your monitor too

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
update drivers for that shit too, and then go into the Intel HD Graphics settings and change screen position & resolution. You might be able to change screen position in your monitor too
Okay.
I can't he is outputting to a HDTV Moniter/TV which won't allow that :p I'll try tho!

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
If I remember right... I inserted my Mac disks which came with my iMac and installed the computer drivers from there.

Windows worked perfectly since then.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
If I remember right... I inserted my Mac disks which came with my iMac and installed the computer drivers from there.

Windows worked perfectly since then.
We never got Mac disks. As far as I can remember. I'll ask my dad when he gets home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread